Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, FBI, FBI Jobs, FBI Vacancies, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, Jobs at FBI, jobs in trinidad and tobago, law enforcement, Law enforcement jobs, Special Agent, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
January 26, 2021 at 11:18 am #956382katiahannam42Participant
Special Agent Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Special Agent Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)New York, NY, USA
About the job
At the Federal Bureau of Investigation, multitasking is a way of life for Special Agents. Whether they are conducting surveillance, identifying leads, interviewing subjects, testifying in court, tracking down money trails or advising on all matters related to our national security, their work entails far more than the typical 9 to 5. If those collective roles make up a career you wish to pursue, consider applying to the FBI.
Our Special Agents seek out cyberthieves, infiltrate organized crime rings and oversee terrorism investigations, often training local, state and foreign counterparts on the latest technologies in intelligence gathering and data analysis. Of course, our ultimate mission is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
While individuals of all backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply to be an FBI Special Agent, we’re specifically seeking individuals with the following skills:
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATH (STEM): Your STEM background could significantly contribute to our work in keeping up with evolving threats and aggressive actions taken against our national security. We need Special Agents who are logical thinkers and experienced in network security, computer science, software engineering, mathematical formulation and technology. Because technology permeates every aspect of what we do, counterterrorism investigations, as well as technology and computer-based cybercrimes (website hacks, intrusions, data theft, ransomware and other attacks) make up some of our top priorities.
LINGUISTS: You may have been raised speaking a language other than English, taught it for a few years or even participated in intensive learning before going overseas to use it. You know that your language skills can make a difference, whether your specialty is Arabic, Bosnian, Chinese, Farsi, Russian, Spanish, Somali, Uzbek, Korean, Portuguese or another foreign language. Why not apply your knowledge of language and culture to a rewarding and sought-after career as an FBI linguist by translating written or audio materials, interpreting during a crucial interview of a subject or providing cultural expertise relating to any matter over which the FBI has jurisdiction?
LAW/LEGAL: By applying your legal knowledge to our casework, you will be instrumental in helping investigate criminal activities and identifying authorities and other entities to further investigations. You will have an opportunity to work with federal, state and local law enforcement officers and the Intelligence Community and you will assess the legal implications of tools, technologies and techniques used by the FBI.
MILITARY/LAW ENFORCEMENT: You bring a highly valued set of tactical skills and expertise, as well as leadership, integrity, teamwork and dedication forged by your armed forces or law enforcement career. Whether you have experience in detective work, as a team member of SWAT or as a helicopter/jet/rescue pilot, K-9 handler, bomb tech, operational paramedic or otherwise, your knack for raising challenging questions and responding to crises on a daily basis is a pretty good indicator that an FBI career is the next step for you.
EDUCATION/TEACHING: Whether you’re a college or university professor (tenured, adjunct or otherwise), a faculty member or an elementary, middle or high school teacher, you have a gift for relating with individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Your teaching skills make you methodical and allow you to consolidate comprehensive information into strategic, analytical lesson plans. Your skills will easily translate to a Special Agent career, where you’ll enhance your team’s understanding of threats, vulnerabilities and gaps by investigating matters and building relationships with communities and individuals from all walks of life.
CYBERSECURITY/TECHNOLOGY: Whether you work in counterterrorism, criminal investigations or preventing cyberattacks, investigating computer-based crimes (website hacks, intrusions, data theft, ransomware, etc.,) make up some of our top priorities. You will work on highly collaborative investigative teams to stop counterintelligence plots, fraud, bank robberies and more. You can expect continued specialized training once onboard and opportunities to work on some of the Bureau’s most complex cases.
HEALTHCARE SERVICES/MEDICAL: Special Agent Paramedics, Occupational Health Nurses, Employee Assistance Counselors and Mental Health Assessment Specialists possess unique knowledge, skills and experiences that are highly valued by the FBI. Our professionals use their medical training and experience to work in settings throughout all FBI operations — both in the office, as well as in the field — to protect the American people. Whatever your specialty, there’s a good chance that you could be embedded within our Critical Incident Response Group’s (CIRG) specialized teams, including SWAT, the Hazardous Materials Response Unit (HMRU), the Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) or within the FBI Lab in Quantico, VA.
PSYCHOLOGY/COUNSELING: Your understanding of human behavior is critical in analyzing motives and providing insights about psychological characteristics and behavioral patterns that help keep people safe. Your analysis helps assess threats and identify individuals and groups who may pose risks to national security or public safety. Your expertise and compassion ensure the most appropriate and effective handling of sensitive cases involving children or trauma victims and situations, including hostage negotiations.
ACCOUNTING/FINANCE: You are driven to follow the money trail and discover hidden assets, connecting the dots to trace transactions back to their source. You will use your accounting and finance background to analyze data, then consult with and educate your team. Your diversified financial skills will easily adapt to all areas: from counterintelligence and cybersecurity to organized crime and terrorism. From testifying in court to conducting sensitive financial investigations, you will hone your accounting and financial skills at the highest level.
Special Agents bring a wealth of backgrounds, skill sets and experiences to the Bureau.
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed:
- An ability to think on your feet and be a team player.
- A high-level of physical fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Be detail-oriented, yet keep a strategic focus.
- Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound judgements.
- Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
- The drive and commitment to make a difference in the communities you serve.
All applicants are evaluated on core competencies of collaboration, communication, flexibility/adaptability, initiative, interpersonal ability, leadership, organizing/planning and problem solving/judgment.
The FBI Special Agent position requires significant commitment and dedication from you and your family, but it’s an experience you will never forget. As a Special Agent, you will join an elite team of people committed to the highest standards. Our team has a critical mission and our people are sought after as some of the best in their fields.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be at least 23 years old and not have reached your 37th birthday on appointment.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or university.
- Be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) Clearance.
- Have two years of full-time professional work experience (see work experience waiver for exceptions).
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with at least six months driving experience.
- Meet all FBI physical requirements, be physically fit to complete training at the FBI Academy at Quantico and maintain a high level of fitness throughout your career.
- Commit to serving as a Special Agent for a minimum of three years.
- Successfully complete approximately 19 weeks of employment as a Special Agent trainee, while housed at the FBI Academy.
- Work a minimum of a 50-hour workweek, which may include odd hours, and be on call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
- Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execute search warrants, raids and similar assignments.
The Special Agent Selection System (SASS) is a mentally and physically challenging process designed to find only the most capable applicants. The selection process typically takes one year or more to complete.
Special Agent Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8, the basketball icon that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: stitched overlays, bold colors and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine. Pairing retro hoops DNA and low-profile style with recycled materials on many components, it lets you rule the streets and feel good doing it. This product is made from at least 20% recycled content by weight.
Shown: Black/Electric Green/Light Bone/Clear
The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 is designed for circuit training, HIIT, sprints and other fast-paced exercise. Layers of support team up with Zoom Air cushioning to keep your foot locked in and comfortable as you lunge, jump and push your way through every rep. A roomier design around the toes lets you get the perfect fit.
Shown: Black/Martian Sunrise/Red Plum/Sea Glass
PAYING HOMAGE TO AIR.
Celebrating 2006’s first shoe cushioned entirely by air, the Nike Air VaporMax 360 continues the Air revolution with an updated look and feel. Combining the upper of the Air Max 360 with lighter, more flexible technology underfoot, it brings one of Nike’s most progressive innovations to the present.
- Ultralight VaporMax cushioning feels comfortable, bouncy and flexible.
- The upper celebrates everything Air Max, combining the OG Air Max 360 upper with heritage TPU accents, classic wave patterns of the Air Max 97 and the celebrated stripes of the Air Max 98.
- “2020” is printed on the lace eyelets, mimicking the “2006” of the Air Max 360 and celebrating Nike heritage.
- Speed lace loops and welded synthetic skins on the upper are inspired by the Air Max 360, offering easy entry and a personalized fit.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable, while half-bootie tongue stretches to your foot for support.
- Rubber pods add traction and durability
- Heel pull tab
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Laser Blue/White/Light Smoke Grey/Black
- Style: CQ4535-400
ICONIC COMFORT TAKES A FUTURISTIC LEAP FORWARD.
Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090, a bold look inspired by the DNA of the iconic Air Max 90. Brand-new Nike Air cushioning underfoot adds unparalleled comfort while transparent mesh and vibrantly colored textile on select colorways blend with timeless OG features for an edgy, modernized look.
- More Air underfoot creates a softer ride while ribbed TPU frames your air for a bold look.
- The internal booty construction and padded heel feels soft and comfortable while letting you mix up how you wear your sneakers.
- The new speed-lacing system lets you quickly personalize your fit and get going.
- The faux-Waffle outsole has large flex grooves, mixing heritage style with a modern design.
- Pull tab on heel
- “AIR” logo is embossed into heel for a lasting look
- Springy foam midsole feels soft and comfortable
- Rubber sole adds traction and durability
- Shown: Laser Blue/Black/Vast Grey/White
- Style: CT1091-400
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.