- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by mayra0078974.
December 20, 2019 at 5:53 pm #822399mayra0078974Member
PTSC SUB-COMMITTEE COORDINATOR
PTSC SUB-COMMITTEE COORDINATOR
PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE CORPORATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (PTSC)
The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC), in its drive towards improving and expanding its services, is pleased to invite applications for the following CONTRACT position.
This position provides administrative support to the Corporate Secretary. The position requires understanding of the Corporation’s objectives, policies and procedures as well as Business Administration practices and relevant protocol. The Sub-Committee Coordinator is well organised, has exceptional interpersonal skills and operates in a highly confidential manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares Board Sub-Committee Meeting Packages
- Coordinates all acti vities of the Sub-Committee Meetings
- Prepares and circulates Sub-Committee Agenda
- Facilitates the respective Chairpersons’ of the Sub-Committee documentation requests
- Prepares and circulates the minutes of the Sub-Committee meetings
- Preparing decision extracts from Sub-Committee meetings
- Scheduling meeting dates and location
- Prepare minutes and decision extracts of Sub-Committee for inclusion of Board
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary in the preparation of Board Packages
- Filing of all Sub-Committee Documents
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Corporate Secretary
- Maintain schedule, contact database and filing system for members of the Sub Committee.
- Other duties and special projects, including regularly liaising with the rest of the support and administrative staff to ensure efficiencies with execution of Sub Committee meetings.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Business Administration or a related field from a recognised institution.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
• Tact, professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Organisation skills
• Ability to protect confidential information
• Can work independently as well as collaboratively
Any comparable combination of training will be considered
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Trinidad private school: Want affordable classes? – Sweet TnT Magazine
Sponsored Content: Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria (opposite Eastern Credit Union). It is a Trinidad private school that offers personalised learning to students writing S.E.A., C.S.E.C. and more. The environment at Study Zone Institute is safe, stress-free and comfortable with air-conditioned classrooms. Classes are offered to students ages 10 and over preparing for the Secondary Entrance Assessment (S.E.A.)
Study Zone Institute
Study Zone Institute, San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago. 117 likes. Registering Now: S.E.A., Forms 1-5 and CSEC Students. 73 EMR, Barataria. Day School, After-School Lessons, Saturday Classes. Individual…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.