Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Contract, employment, employment opportunity, Executive Assistant, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, PTSC, PTSC (PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE CORPORATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO), PTSC Executive Assistant Vacancy, PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE CORPORATION, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
August 11, 2020 at 4:57 pm #849247artprr800475581Participant
PTSC Executive Assistant Vacancy
PTSC Executive Assistant Vacancy
Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago
PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE CORPORATION
The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC), in its drive towards improving and expanding its services, is pleased to invite applications for the following CONTRACT position.
The Executive Assistant shall support and contribute to the effective administration of the Office of the General Manager within the Corporation which includes the General Manager, or Deputy General Managers.
The Executive shall ensure the organisation’s administrative functions are effectively performed and perform duties independently and with competence and effectiveness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Complies with company policies and guidelines with respect to punctuality, attendance and official leave as a demonstration of commitment to the achievement of work objectives.
- Complies with company policies and procedures thereby ensuring a productive, harmonious, healthy, safe and substance-free environment.
- Participates in and transfers knowledge gained to improve the performance of self and others.
- Completes assigned activities and complies with legitimate instructions.
- Addresses identified performance gaps.
- Complies with the requirements of relevant Financial Policies as outlined in the Financial Policy Manual.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual Work Programme and Spending Plan (budget) in accordance with stipulated timelines.
- Ensures expenditure for approved work activities do not exceed budget without prior approval.
Performs general activities
- Ensures good governance, confidentiality, due care and diligence in all activities.
- Works with the assigned Manager in the collation of divisional KPI data.
- Prepares reports and correspondence (e.g. memoranda, letters, faxes, emails, minutes and presentations).
- Responds to internal and external parties, providing feedback where applicable.
- Undertakes projects and conducts research under the direction of the Manager.
- Collates and distributes the annual On-Call roster for the division where applicable.
- Ensures the availability of stationery, personal protective equipment, office equipment, furniture, galley, office supplies, and other related items.
- Supervises Maids where applicable.
- · Performs other work related duties as required at the level of the substantive position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in an administrative function. Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Results oriented with an attention to details.
- Confidential with a high level of integrity.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Comparable combinations of experience and academic qualifications
Close for application on or before: 21st August 2020
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Ministry of Health Vacancies Aug 2020Click Ad for details(Ministry of Public Administration) MPA Vacancies August 2020 The Personnel Department invites applications from suitably qualified nationals for the following list of vacant positions. Applicants are advised to contact the Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department at email@example.com for further enquiries.
(Ministry of Public Administration) MPA Vacancies August 2020 The Personnel Department invites applications from suitably qualified nationals for the following list of vacant positions. Applicants are advised to contact the Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Agricultural Development Bank Vacancy To ensure that Management reports and system-generated reports are produced as required by users using Query tools. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT The Agricultural Development Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (ADB) is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, quality focused, results oriented individual in the following position: COMPUTER PROGRAMMER Position Summary To ensure that Management reports and system-generated reports are produced as required by users using Query tools.
As the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for driving revenue generating processes in the business to ensure successful integration and alignment. Company description: Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.