December 8, 2019 at 1:38 pm #819736katiah1197Participant
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Summary/Objective:The Product Manager is responsible for implementing and driving Digicel’s Mobile Strategy by applying a thorough understanding of customer’s needs and new concepts to products feature definition and development. This role works as part of the Commercial team to drive and grow Mobile Revenue, improving user experience by considering the user’s perspective with regard to features, functionality, and interface.The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including; gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and contributing to the product vision. In this role you will lead, influence, and partner closely with product, demand generation, sales, and technical services to drive collaboration and ensure alignment across the organizations. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking a Leadership role on driving and growing Mobile Revenue to roll out agreed business strategy and achieve targets.
- In-depth daily monitoring and intimate knowledge of key performance indicators that directly or indirectly impact revenue, using analytics to deep dive into the trends to determine the cause for the change, and to recommend and develop remedial action plans to mitigate revenue decline or to drive product penetration or growth
- Use knowledge of the mobile business to develop and maintain new KPIs or data models that can assist in decision making.
- Using an analytic framework to define and develop business case for both new products, channel strategy, marketing expenditure, back-office support and enhancements to existing products. Define business and data requirements and formulate the implementation plan.
- Use data, analytics, user trends and revenue trends to develop and implement the mobile business strategy for driving plan penetration, data penetration, and overall growth of revenue, the suite of products, and ensuring channel profitability and optimization
- Lead in product design to help ensure alignment with market and user requirements, addressing customer pain points, providing the ideal customer experience and alignment of product capabilities to further drive business revenue
- Driving retention of high value customers and increasing the high ARPU base
- Strategize, plan and execute product roadmap, which includes pricing, products and services
- Responsible for product revenue and growth & management of product life cycle
- Monitor market trends, evaluate new solutions and technologies for Data services
- Monitor, analyze and understand customers data and usage behaviors to drive revenue
- Keep abreast on latest market developments and trends, and able to translate that into product and services
- Lead business development opportunities that would have biggest impact on revenue generation across all product lines and channel
- Proactively monitor industry best practices to make recommendations the development of the mobile strategy.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership on complex topics
- Coordinates with key stakeholders including Retail, Operations, Care, Product, Marketing, and Sales
- Collaborate with regional teams across the Group on implementation of prepaid initiatives, including product constructs, new launches, operational implementations, and tracking of performance against designated objectives
- Ensure all board reports, slides and ad hoc presentations are completed on time with the highest quality. Also responsible for seeking and obtaining approval of all content from SMT
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Economics
- SQL & Project Management Training (PMP i.e.)
- 5+ years’ experience in and with the telecommunications sector is compulsory with a focus on revenue and products
- Knowledge of a second language (Spanish, French, etc) would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
- Creative & Innovative
- Commercial Acumen
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Children with a lack of focus can make parents worry. While there are children who show off their good grades, scholarships, trophies and interest in continuous learning, others just don’t care. Parents know their children have a lack of focus when they show interest in everything else but school.
Customer Service Professional AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.