December 2, 2019 at 10:26 pm #818515haiout41119Member
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Customer Service Professional AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Responsible for accurately completing application form in our CRM tool and other platforms using the necessary procedures and policies
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services to customers when appropriate
- Maintain procedures and processes for first level problem determination
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide quick and effective communication of customer issues to superiors
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell Amplia Communications’ products
- May be required to attend and work company events providing face to face support, troubleshooting and demonstrating company products
- Answer inbound calls to the Customer Operations Department
- May be required to attend and work company events providing face to face support and demonstrating company products.
ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Contact Centre experience, inbound and outbound/telemarketing is an asset.
- Required to work on a 24hr rotational shift system that includes 4×10 overnight shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Industry experience strongly desired.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations and drive positive customer experience
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Everyone is quirky in some way or the other. Throughout our lives, our unique behaviours are embraced or ridiculed by our family members, neighbours, friends, teachers, colleagues and even strangers. When the peculiarities affect the progress of our lives, then there is a problem.
Ministry of Education Recruitment, 13 positions vacant. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.