Tagged: CABINET, CABINET SECRETARIAT, COP, kamla persad bissessar, Keith Rowley, MSJ, Office of the Prime Minister, OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER VACANCY, OPM, PEP, PF, PNM, Records/Information Officer, RECORDS/INFORMATION OFFICER-CABINET SECRETARIAT, UNC
July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm #842283maribelnoskowskiParticipant
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER VACANCY
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER VACANCY
RECORDS/INFORMATION OFFICER-CABINET SECRETARIAT on terms and conditions to be negotiated with the Chief Personnel Officer)
The Records/Information Officer is responsible to the Secretary to Cabinet for the management of the records of the Cabinet Secretariat, Office of the Prime Minister, in both physical and electronic environments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages the records of the Cabinet Secretariat, including maintenance of the filing system, archiving and disposal of records in accordance with Public Service Regulations.
• Develops and documents policies, systems and procedures for the most effective use of the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) (On Base) to ensure efficient management of information with respect to storage, retrieval of and access to document/records of the Cabinet Secretariat.
• Develops and implements systems and procedures for the storage, maintenance and disposal of all official and confidential records of the Secretariat; liaises with the Government Archivist and other relevant authorities regarding disposal and archiving of records.
• Examines weekly Cabinet Minutes to extract policy decisions for inputting into the keyword/category database of the EDMS.
• Verifies the indexing of Cabinet Minutes and Notes performed by the Data Entry Clerks.
• Maintains oversight of research undertaken in response to requests by Ministries and Departments for Cabinet documents, as well as by internal clients.
• Provides administrative support and training to staff of the Secretariat in the use of the EDMS.
• Supervises the staff of the Records Section in the implementation and maintenance of existing/new systems and procedures related to all aspects of the management of the Records.
• Performs related works as may be required by the Secretary to Cabinet and the Deputy Secretary to Cabinet.
• Sound knowledge of Document Management Systems.
• Sound knowledge of modern Records Management Systems.
• Considerable knowledge and experience in modern records management techniques, principle, practices and standards.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Very good research skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in adhoc situations.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
NON STANDARDIZED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Records Management and Information Systems.
• Training and experience in Systems Administration.
• A minimum of five (5) years” experience in Records Management at a supervisory level.
• Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Learn about the world’s best natural remedies scientifically proven to fight inflammation, prevent disease, and increase overall health and wellness.
Do you want to be a part of the World’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness Company, where success is a reflection of professionalism, conduct and ethical values? This may be the perfect opportunity! As the Quality Assurance Technician for Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NTTL), you will responsible for ensuring all raw and semi-finished materials and products meet the requirements for a food safe product quality.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE VACANCIES JULY 2020 The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates, for employment on contract, for the under-mentioned positions, for a period of three (3) years, in the information Technology Unit, Customs and Excise One (1) Information Technology (IT) Analyst/Programmer One (1) Database Specialist Applications are to be submitted with a cover letter for each position being applied for, including the curriculum vitae, together with copies of academic qualifications, two (2) work references and one (1) personal recommendation, along with a certificate of good character (not older than six (6) months).
This topic is empty. Facebook Employment Opportunities Executive Communications Manager Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.