July 10, 2020 at 7:01 pm #841786sherrill3710Participant
Facebook Employment Opportunities
Facebook Employment Opportunities
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an Executive Communications Manager to assist in leading communications efforts for our leaders. The ideal candidate has strong media relations and social media analytics skills and is a strategic thinker. This individual excels at working collaboratively with high-level executives and colleagues and consistently delivers high-quality work even under severe time constraints. Experience supporting leaders in government or industry is essential, as is the ability to relentlessly source stories and ideas. This position is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop, plan and execute a strategy with executives to ensure the company narrative is shared effectively and broadly
- Manage daily incoming media inquiries relating to executives
- Plan and track social media posts and profiles for executives
- Develop relationships with key media
- Work cross-functionally with Communications, Policy and Marketing teams to outline and develop impactful speeches, scripts, op-eds and other materials for executives
- Develop original material for executives and support development of an integrated communications strategy
- Develop special communication projects in support of key corporate communications priorities
- Work closely with the Creative Services team to develop complementary visuals and videos for internal and external social media communications
- Work with communication teams to identify opportunities to promote and distribute appearances and related materials to increase visibility and impact
- Help executives assimilate content and fine-tune delivery with relentless attention to detail
- Repackage materials as needed to ensure content and concepts extend into other communication efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or related field
- 10 or more years of experience in public relations and media relations
- Experience in creating and editing for C-suite leadership
- Crisis communications and strategic planning experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with policy, legal and marketing teams
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more Facebook Employment Opportunities here
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED Social Media Coordinator is required to create original text and video content, manage posts and respond to followers. CAREER OPPORTUNITY SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Bermudez Group Limited (BGL) is the largest manufacturer, marketer and distributor of cookies, crackers, salty snacks, bread and cakes in the Caribbean.
Supermarket Job Opportunities VACANCIES COMPANY: Food Basket International Ltd. LOCATIONS: Arima/ Chaguanas/ San Juan FOOD BASKET INTERNATIONAL is expanding its chain store operations and is seeking to recruit dynamic and innovative individuals to fill the following positions: ?CASHIERS ?BAKERY ASSISTANTS ?MARKET PRODUCE ASSISTANT ?WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT ?MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT (NIGHT) ?RECEIVING SUPERVISOR ?MEAT ROOM SUPERVISOR ?PURCHASING SUPERVISOR ?WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR ?PHARMACY SUPERVISOR ?MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR (NIGHT) ?SUPERMARKET MANAGER Requirements: – Working experience in the respective areas will be a critical requirement for assessing suitability.
SWRHA Vacancies July 2020 SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER JOB SUMMARY The Senior Legal Officer will be responsible for providing legal and corporate advice and services to the Board and Management of the South-West Regional Health Authority. He/she will manage the Authority’s litigation portfolio as well as take responsibility as the designated officer for issues under the Freedom of Information Act.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE VACANCIES JULY 2020 The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates, for employment on contract, for the under-mentioned positions, for a period of three (3) years, in the information Technology Unit, Customs and Excise One (1) Information Technology (IT) Analyst/Programmer One (1) Database Specialist Applications are to be submitted with a cover letter for each position being applied for, including the curriculum vitae, together with copies of academic qualifications, two (2) work references and one (1) personal recommendation, along with a certificate of good character (not older than six (6) months).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.