Tagged: employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, health care jobs, Hospital jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Jobs, Nursing Assistant Sangre Grande, Nursing Assistant Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
September 28, 2020 at 1:22 pm #858229lena53z0928585Participant
Nursing Assistant Sangre Grande
Nursing Assistant Sangre Grande
The Nursing Assistant will report to the Head Nurse/District Health Visitor/District Nurse/Nurse where applicable.
The Nursing Assistant is responsible for ensuring healthcare is provided to all clients after receiving instructions from the Medical Officer, District Health Visitor, District Nurse, Head Nurse or Midwife. He/She relieves the workload of the Nurse by providing actual duties to the clients. He/She also ensures that the patient care environment is prepared for the safe and effective care of customers
The Nursing Assistant would be required to:
- Provide patient care on a personal level; take vital signs and monitor volume flow.
- Prepare or perform several procedures such as simple dressings, patient bathing, giving enemas, etc.
- Admit and record vital signs and patient history from clients or relatives.
- Serve patient meals and ensure appropriate diet per client, feed the client and take the client to the toilet before and after meals.
- Make the beds, prepare trays for procedure, carbolize unmade bed, lockers and IV stands.
- Administer insulin to diabetic clients.
- Perform personal hygiene of clients: shower, oral care, toilet duties, hair care, nail care, and maintain pressure areas by lifting and turning every two (2) hours or as recommended.
- Test urine and record findings on client’s notes.
- Assist in client teaching with supervision from the Nurse.
- Prepare clients for physical examination by the Medical Officer.
- Prepare rooms, trays and trolleys for clinic activities, home care and school health examination.
- Check/Prepare materials and equipment for sterilization and report any defects to the Nurse Manager.
- Ensure requisition of supplies e.g. dressing supplies are maintained at acceptable levels and inform supervisors of deficiencies for ordering.
- Assist with maintenance of cold chain for vaccines.
- Participate in client escort activities e.g. escort clients to and from x-ray, ultra-sound, CLU, and clinics.
- Escort clients on the ambulance to different institutions and to homes on discharge.
- Ensure clients’ emotional and spiritual needs are met by use of effective communication when interacting with clients.
- Involve the client in the development of his/her care.
- Perform home visits with District Nurse, District Health Visitor and Medical Officer.
- Assist with formulating health education programs.
- Perform other related duties as determined by the appropriate Authority.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of personal hygiene.
- Some knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in general nursing.
- Some knowledge of First Aid.
- Ability to follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain a cheerful attitude towards patients and to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other employees and the public.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of trained Nursing Assistant Certificate or its equivalent.
- At least two (2) years training with an institution recognized by the Nursing Council of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Trinidad and Tobago
- Patient Care Assistant
The English words ‘hear’, ‘hair’, ‘hare’ and ‘here’ are homophones. These words are similar in sound but are spelled differently and have different meanings. The word ‘hear’ means to receive audio with your ears. ‘Hair’ is the strands that grow out of your skin. ‘Hare’ is a type of rabbit.
As the Experience Store Associate, you will be responsible for guiding, advising, selling, and setting up customers’ new products. You will perform other roles within the Store such as maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. You are highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions.
Deadline for submission is September 30, 2020. Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged. The International School of Port of Spain (ISPS) is a mission-driven school. Our dedicated faculty and staff aim to develop independent learners who strive for academic excellence, pursue their unique potential and meet challenges with confidence and integrity as they prepare for global citizenship.
We are looking for a General Manager for a luxurious Hotel Resort in Trinidad BWI Caribbean. Salary US $ 6,000.00 net and tax free with free accommodation and benefits.
The Children’s Authority of Trinidad & TobagoThe Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is a specialised agency with the responsibility for the care and protection of children, especially those who are at-risk or have been victims of abuse or neglect.
Coosal’s Group of Companies Vacancy Directs all construction functions on projects; develops methods, procedures, schedules and policies; coordinates the works; performs administrative duties required for proper completion of the project within specifications, schedule and budget. Supervises and directs the project team. Key Deliverables Qualifications & Experience BSc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.