Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, NIPDEC Vacancy, NIPDEC Vacancy February 2021, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
February 19, 2021 at 9:17 pm #971467ygaheciParticipant
NIPDEC vacancy February 2021
NIPDEC vacancy February 2021
To be responsible for the timely and efficient operation of present IT systems and the generation and distribution of information required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and distribute requested reports.
- Build end user reports using provided software tools.
- Assist in hardware and software maintenance.
- Provide end user support and training.
- Perform any other related duties as necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum five (5) O’Level Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position.
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Competence in use of the Microsoft Office software package.
- Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- Must be able to multi task and still be detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
NIPDEC vacancy February 2021
- Phoenix Park Employment Opportunity
- Brix Hotel Sales Manager Vacancy
- Call Centre Agent Vacancy February 2021
- Customer Service Representative Ramco Industries
- Scotiabank Vacancy February 2021
- South Merchandiser Vacancy Brydens
- Republic Bank Ltd. Vacancy February 2021
- Intern Vacancy Angostura Limited
- Nestlé Vacancy February 2021
- Digicel Vacancy February 2021
- Data Entry Clerk Vacancy $5000-$6000 Per month
- Machine Operator Digicel Group
- Prestige Holdings Limited Vacancies
DISCOVERY WORLD FURNITURE LOW MERLOT FULL OVER FULL MISSION BUNK BED | ACADIA | STANFORD | VIV RAE | KAITLYN
Now $799.00, Was $1129.00
The Low Merlot Mission Style Full over Full w/twin Trundle Bunk Bed was designed with the classic vertical supports inspired by the mission craftsmen designs, with its vertical wooden construction it is designed for strength and good looks.
Rich, uplifting and comforting – with golden-orange undertones – the 2021 color of the year is a reminder of the sweetness that comes from making together in the kitchen. It’s time to celebrate connection as we bring a touch of warmth to countertops everywhere with the irresistible positivity of Honey.
THE STARTER RITUAL SET Nourishing for Normal to Dry Skin $68 ($92 value)
Discover the ritual for normal to dry skin. This two-week introductory set nourishes and hydrates skin for youthful radiance. Now with The Silk Peony eye cream, this set of essentials cares for your complexion deeply and fully.
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Secure 14” Chromebook with up to FHD touchscreen display
- Up to 10-hr battery is perfect for work, school & downtime
- Automatic updates & verified boot process to protect against security threats
Savings of $50.00
Use eCoupon: CHROMEDEAL1
Indulge all of your senses with a smooth glass of John Walker & Sons King George V Blended Scotch Whisky. An opulent blend of the finest whiskies from century-old distilleries, this luxury whisky commemorates the Royal Warrant that King George V granted to John Walker & Sons in 1934. Hints of roasted nuts mingle with smooth dark chocolate in a kaleidoscope of flavors and aromas, gracing this regal flint glass decanter that echoes the iconic slanted Johnnie Walker label. The imposing, sweet smokiness combines elegantly with suggestions of honey and citrus orange to accompany each bottle with a certificate of authenticity and unique serial number. Simply sip it neat with chilled water on the side for an elegantly simple drink.
- One 750 mL bottle of John Walker & Sons King George V Blended Scotch Whisky
- Features hints of roasted nuts, dark chocolate and an imposing sweet smokiness
- 86 Proof
- An opulent blend of the finest whiskies from century-old distilleries
- Luxury whisky commemorating the Royal Warrant granted by King George V in 1934
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity with a unique serial number
Includes one 86 proof 750 mL bottle of King George V Blended Scotch Whisky.
Please Drink Responsibly.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.