Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, INVENTORY, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, National Helicopter Services Limited Vacancy, National Helicopter Services LTD, NHSL, OPERATOR, STORES CLERK I, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by donnahincks3391.
October 15, 2020 at 2:06 pm #873532donnahincks3391Participant
National Helicopter Services Limited Vacancy
National Helicopter Services Limited Vacancy
STORES CLERK I
National Helicopter Services Limited
Efficiently inspecting, receiving, storing and issuing aircraft parts, spares, tools and other supplies in keeping with the department’s established operating procedures and controls.
National Helicopter Services Limited, a leading provider of helicopter transport and related services to the energy and state sectors, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified personnel to fill the following position:
The incumbent is required to provide support in executing the operating procedures and controls established over the receipt, storage, utilization, disposal and general custodianship of all aircraft parts, spares, materials, supplies, equipment and tools.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the receiving, inspecting, tagging and storing of items for the Stores Department.
- Assisting with the recording of stores transactions, updating of inventory, kardexes, department registers and software.
- Assisting with the issuing of parts, tools, materials and other supplies to user departments as required.
- Assisting with the general maintenance of the stores environment (housekeeping and temperature conditions).
- Participating in perpetual and annual inventory counts.
- Preparing status reports on work activities as required.
Minimum Qualifications/Skills Required
- Five (5) CXC/G.C.E. O’Level passes including English Language and Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least One (1) year Stores experience in the Aviation Industry.
- Ability to lift, push and move heavy objects
- Ability to work shift with little or no supervision.
- Good time management, communication, data entry and human relation skills
Detailed applications together with copies of all documentary evidence of Academic Qualifications, Training and Experience and the names of two Referees should be emailed through this website or sent to:
The Human Resource ManagerManpower Division
National Helicopter Services LimitedMinistry of Labour
NHSL HeliportDuke Place
Camden50-54 Duke Place
P.O. Bag 685Port of Spain
No later than October 29, 2020
Unsuitable applications would not be acknowledged.
Home – Study Zone Institute
Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handyman Employment Opportunity
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior and exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs. Click link for details.
PORT AUTHORITY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – Sweet TnT Magazine
Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago Governing Unit (PATTGU)The Port has been the gateway to the capital of the Twin Island of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago for more than seventy years, but was officially named the Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago on June 14th 1962.
Fashion designs by Dressed Up Goes Virtual
Trinidadian-born entrepreneur and fashionista Diane Wiltshire, known as ‘Fury’ spearheads the Dressed Up brand and genuinely takes pride in delivering an extraordinary and personal experience. In true Caribbean fashion, she is passionate about meeting and mingling with her esteemed clientele and was originally resistant to the idea of adding a digital adaptation of her shoppe, hesitant about its ability to support her vision for the brand of the business.
20 best selling laptops on AMAZON 2020
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.