- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by onehakega.
August 11, 2019 at 11:16 am #647421onehakegaGuest
Job Title: Multimedia Journalist – TREND MEDIA
Multimedia Journalist POSITION SUMMARY:
The Multimedia Journalist will develop our coverage of major news and events across T&T, the region, and globally. He/She will generate great ideas, write engaging copy and produce compelling photographs and video for our website as well as coordinate our content and product across social media.
Multimedia Journalist Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop multi-media content across a variety of topics including politics, crime, entertainment, lifestyle and technology – local, regional and global.
• Attend social events, press conferences, seminars, meetings and any other relevant events to make contacts, generate stories, and increase brand awareness for Loop
• Produce weekly and monthly content plans to boost traffic and engagement
• Display an interest and keen understanding of social media and the internet as a source of compelling content
• Ensure accurate, grammatically correct reports are published to site in a timely fashion
• Consult with Digital Marketing Consultants to produce native and sponsored content for clients
• Basic photo and video editing
• Create live digital content; share copy, video, photo on location
• Utilise content management system to coordinate content across the LoopTT platform with minimal supervision
• Utilise social media management tools to ensure content is disseminated consistently and continuously throughout the day
• Manage the site and social platforms when required
• Abide by recognized journalism practices and legal best practice
• Use digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Parse.ly for reporting and to inform editorial plans
• Understand how our digital audience follows its news across all digital platforms and adapt production and dissemination strategy to conform with this data
Multimedia Journalist Qualifications:
• First degree in Journalism, Communication Studies, Digital Media, Politics, English or related discipline is desired
• Experience working in digital media would be considered an asset
• Superb attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate strategic thinking
• Flexible and willing to adapt to constant changes
• Effective time management skills
• Handles challenges well, and is able to work in a high pressure environment and deliver results to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Work well in cross-functional teams.
• Possess strong creativity, energy, and intelligence
Apply to Multimedia Journalist Vacancy at Trend Media here
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Check out these articles:
Men who spread joy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.