Tagged: Bryden pi Merchandiser Vacancy, Career Opportunity, East/South Merchandiser, employment, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Merchandiser, Merchandiser Jobs, Merchandiser Vacancy, Merchandisers, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
July 24, 2020 at 6:30 pm #848440sharynmathy96Participant
Merchandiser A.S. Bryden & Sons Jobs
Merchandiser A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited & Bryden pi Limited
The incumbent will be required to enhance the value of Bryden pi brands by ensuring all goods are properly displayed and merchandised.
BRYDEN PI LTD
Bryden pi Ltd, one of the leading channel-focused distributors of Consumer, Health and Personal Care products in Trinidad and Tobago is on the lookout for the ideal candidate to join our unique family in the position of MERCHANDISER(EAST/SOUTH). If you are interested in joining an organization where, “We are happy people, committed to enhancing lives with a spirit to serve and exceed expectations”, then we look forward to receiving your application.
The incumbent will be required to enhance the value of Bryden pi brands by ensuring all goods are properly displayed and merchandised. This entails ensuring all brand standards are maintained, stocks are rotated, retail outlets are regularly visited to ensure products are properly placed and visible and POP material is effectively used.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Visit assigned outlets to pack and replenish Bryden pi products according to planogram and route listing.
- Maintain the Company’s products and brands in the best location so as to ensure visibility, consumer traffic flow, and convenience
- Rotate stock regularly in warehouses and shelves so as to ensure products expiration issues are minimized or eliminated
- Submit Request for Credit slips to the Sales Representative/Merchandising Manager/Supervisor within two (2) days of receipt from the customer
- Use and secure POP material effectively and efficiently visible to the public.
- Good housekeeping so as to ensure the selling spaces for products are clean and tidy; this includes re-papering shelves with corresponding brand shelf paper
- Report stock outs to Supervisor and Sales Representative and follow up on orders
- Ensure correct retail pricing on the shelves
- Assist the Sales Representative as necessary in terms of placing supplementary orders, ensuring expiring goods are noted and liquidated
- Support the promotion of the Company’s brands through continuous updating of product knowledge
Knowledge, Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in merchandising
- Full access to a good working vehicle will be an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Must be flexible, honest and reliable
What you can expect:
- A flexible working environment that allows you to be innovative
- A team that values people.
Merchandiser A.S. Bryden & Sons Jobs
If this sounds like the place for you and you believe you have what it takes to excel, please send your resume
Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
TSTT Vacancies July 2020 To manage the Customer Experience, Retention/Churn, Content Development and Digital/Social Media communication strategies whilst building and maintaining long-term relationships to ensure continued allegiance to the company’s suite of E-Tender products and services.
Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.