- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by ugovawohavuhi.
August 8, 2019 at 7:50 pm #647417ugovawohavuhiGuest
Marketing Country Liaison (New York & Toronto) Caribbean Airlines Ltd.
The Marketing County Liaison (New York & Toronto) will report to the Marketing Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows. He/she will also be responsible for Marketing initiatives in the New York and Toronto markets.
• Advertising and Marketing: Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analysing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
• Business Development: Identifies key marketing opportunities based on research derived from passenger surveys, route performance analysis, tourism organisations and other sources with the aim of building beneficial relationships and stakeholder relations in country to extend the airline’s market share in the territory.
• Marketing Coordination: Coordinates marketing initiatives in partnership with all relevant stakeholders in order to promote and create brand awareness and loyalty.
• Budgeting: Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Relationship Management: Maintains relationships and work closely with stakeholders including airline partners, tourism industry and relevant businesses to execute and contribute to cooperative marketing campaigns.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or a related field, with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position, three (3) of which must be at a Supervisor level. You must have experience in market & competitor research, promotion, advertising and sales. You must also have experience in creating and implementing brand awareness and communications programs. You must also have legal status to work in the United States of America.
The successful candidate must demonstrate sound knowledge of the travel industry, business acumen, strategic marketing, project management and analytical skills. He/she must have excellent oral and written communication skills, creativity, initiative and the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels.
CATEGORY: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
DEADLINE: August 19, 2019
GENDER: Male, Female, Other
Check out these articles:
Men who spread joy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.