Tagged: DATABASE SPECIALIST, Employment Opportunities, GPS FIELD TECHNICIAN, GRAPHIC DATA ENTRY CLERKS (2), ICT DIRECTOR, ICT TECHNICAL OFFICER, INFORMATION SYSTEMS SPECIALIST, Land and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, WEB CONTENT SPECIALIST
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by evepipi.
August 26, 2019 at 3:45 pm #647430evepipiGuest
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries (Chaguanas)
See links for application information.
Deadline date: August 30, 2019.
To reliably and efficiently communicate with the media and the general public on the Ministry’s ongoing programmes, projects and policies.
To be the quintessential provider of reliable timely accurate information to the citizenry (through the media) on the Ministry’s activities and achievements.
Ministry of Agriculture OBJECTIVES
This Unit’s key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Develop and implement a Communications Strategy for the Ministry.
- Communicate the Ministry’s strategic direction to the public.
- Manage the corporate identity, image and reputation of the Ministry.
- Manage the Minister’s public appearances through the provision of speeches, protocol and other preparation for these events.
- Coordinate and plan all corporate events of the Ministry.
- Manage press conferences, briefings, media tours and public relations (PR) activities.
- Monitor media coverage and foster effective relationships with the media stakeholders.
- Coordinate and edit the Ministry’s publications and provide publications consultation and support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the interface between the Ministry and its external clients.
- Coordinate and implement internal communications plans and programmes to support the strategic goals of the Ministry and its stakeholders.
- Provide audio-visual support for Media/PR and Events organized by the Ministry.
Check out these articles:
Men who spread joy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.