Tagged: Domestic Cook, Domestic Cook Wanted
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by iredamicapn.
October 20, 2019 at 2:13 pm #647729iredamicapnGuest
Domestic Cook Wanted
Domestic Cook Wanted
- Should be between the ages of 40 and 50 years
- Should not have children who are under 18 years of age
- Should be a person with no domestic issues with spouse, children or grand children
- Must be polite in mannerism and neat in appearance
- Must be in good health
- Must be able to treat job experiences with strict confidentiality
- Should be able to deal with members from a large family
- Should be able to cook for an extended family on a daily basis
- Should be very organized in order to be able to meet deadlines for daily meals
- Should be able to cultivate a professional relationship with other members of staff of the household
Local dishes in this context would include things which our various nationalities are famous for e.g. Chinese styled chunky vegetables and Chinese styled fried chicken, Pelau and fruit salad, corn soup, dhal and rice and curried chicken, coo-coo and callaloo and stewed chicken with fresh salad, etc.
Variety and nutrition should be the key words when the meal roster is being prepared. In this regard, the successful candidate should be able to present a meal roster about 3 days before the commencement of the next week so that preferences could be identified.
Excitement and not monotony should also guide the meal roster.
Salary: $7,000.00 to $9,000.00 per month (The final salary will be dependent on abilities of the candidate).
Area: Valsayn, St. Joseph
Work days and work hours: Mondays to Sundays, 7am to 7pm Mondays to Saturdays, 7am to 2pm on Sundays.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
New Year – 5 bad habits to let go – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Nadia Ali. It’s a New Year and people everywhere are busy making New Year resolutions. Some want to lose weight, others want to stop a bad habit. There are a few things that you can benefit from if you just make a pledge to do these five simple things: Let go of toxicity The word toxicity in this case refers to harmful thoughts and actions.
How to make grilled sorrel chicken – Sweet TnT Magazine
There is nothing that says Christmas more than sorrel so when you do your chicken why not try sorrel chicken. You see sorrel selling everywhere on our highways and byways, in markets and groceries all around the country. This is a recipe that goes well with grilled chicken or the Christmas baked turkey.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.