Tagged: A.S. BRYDEN & SONS, ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CBTT, Central Bank, Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago, Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
Jan 20, 2021 at 11:44 am #951055eloypitcherParticipantCentral Bank of Trinidad & Tobago VacancyCentral Bank of Trinidad & Tobago VacancyPort of Spain
Our Client, the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT), is seeking to recruit an outstanding and technically sound individual for the role of Auditor II in the Internal Audit Department.
Reporting to the Senior Auditor, the incumbent will assist with the execution of financial, operational and compliance audits and consulting engagements in accordance with the department’s charter, policies and annual risk-based internal audit plan and make recommendations for improving the Bank’s internal control, risk management and governance processes.
• Assists in identifying and evaluating the Bank’s risk areas and provides input into the development of the Audit Engagement Plan.
• Performs operational, financial, compliance and IT audit and consulting engagements covering all departments and major business processes.
• Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing data and evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
• Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, collates summary results, and prepares working papers.
• Conducts data analysis using applicable software as part of the audit engagements.
• Checks monetary assets during vault and cash verification exercises and prepares relevant audit reports.
• Identifies, develops, and documents comprehensive audit findings and risks for inclusion in Audit Reports;
• Assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting engagements via written reports and presentations to Management.
• Performs assigned follow up on internal and external Audit findings, recommendations and corrective actions.
• Assists with special projects and assignments as required and represents Internal Audit on relevant Bank project teams.
• Performs other related duties as may be required, consistent with the department’s functions.
Qualifications & Experience:
Applicants should possess an Undergraduate Degree (at least Lower Second Class Honours or G.P.A. of 3) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance (or another related degree) or a professional certification (e.g. ACCA, CPA, CIMA); an understanding of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and IIA Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, sound Report Writing skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data are considered assets for the position in addition to working knowledge and experience in using data analytics software (e.g. ACL), Internal Audit Software applications, Software applications in use by the Bank and a Professional Auditing designation – CIA, CISA, CFE etc.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4-6 years relevant experience in an audit firm or in a financial institution.
The Bank offers an attractive remuneration package which includes a Group Health Plan, Pension Plan, Employee Savings Plan and other benefits.
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy
Closing Date: Sunday January 31, 2021
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those favourably considered will be contacted
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Spring Sale: 35% off glasses
1. 30% off glasses: frames+lenses(clear, antiblue, photographic, polarized). code: spr35
2. Sale products and accessories are excluded.
3. Recommended tint lenses colors: Burgundy, Rouge, OrangeRed, Sienna, Bistre, MyrtleGreen, RobinEggBlue, Grape.
4. Expiry date: Jan 28th. 2021.
Silk Sleepwear OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification – The fabric and filling material no harmful chemicals guarantee.
Asthma & Allergy Relief – A natural fiber that repels dust mites, hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma to protect your baby Vs. Cotton and other synthetic fibers.
Perfect for Sleeping – Temperature-regulating properties effectively help you sleep by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
Multiple Benefits – Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable, best for anti-bacteria; anti-allergenic, perfect for allergy suffers.
For customers who purchase silk sleepwear, THXSILK provides a safer payment method, eliminating the security risks when paying, and we will also give away free silk bedding at random, providing faster delivery speed, and hope that every visitor can easily Shop for a satisfying silk sleepewear.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="732"] JOHNNIE WALKER® COLLECTION (6 BOTTLES) REGULAR PRICE $529.00[/caption]
Receive a free $20 gift code to use on your next purchase when you order 4 or more bottles. Use code: RESTOCK20 upon checkout. Code will be reflected as $0.01 at checkout. Offer is only valid for a limited time. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
When a fifteen-year-old farm boy took over a small Kilmarnock grocery store in 1820, he was taking the first step in the journey that led to the creation of an iconic global whisky brand. The boy’s name was John Walker, and his dedication to excellence made him an icon of personal progress—a sophisticated and dynamic brand that is sold in more than 200 countries.
Today Johnnie Walker is the world’s leading Scotch whisky brand with a portfolio of six award-winning whiskies—Johnnie Walker® Red Label®, Johnnie Walker® Black Label®, Johnnie Walker Double Black®, Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve®, and Johnnie Walker® Blue Label®. Around the world, more than four bottles of Johnnie Walker are consumed every second.
Included in this premium Johnnie Walker Collection:
Johnnie Walker® Red Label®
Johnnie Walker® Black Label®
Johnnie Walker Double Black®
Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve®
Johnnie Walker Aged 18 Years
Johnnie Walker® Blue Label®
All items will be shipped together.
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.