Feeling snacky? How about trying some healthy edibles to ease your hunger pangs? Here we present seven delicious infused edibles that are amazing for your health and quick to make. You can pack and carry them effortlessly and enjoy the cannabis goodness whenever and wherever you like.
7 Quick healthy edibles to pack
1. Canna Chia Seed Pudding
Want a quick breakfast to carry to your office? Well, try this great Chia Seed pudding that is the perfect way to energise your morning.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canna milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup cut fruits
1. First, add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Transfer the mixture to a mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
3. Add cut fruits, muesli, or other healthy toppings of your choice in the morning, and your pudding is ready to go.
∆-9 THC per Gummy: 10 mg
CBD per Gummy: 14 mg
Total Gummies: 15
2. PBC&J Sandwich
What’s better than the creamy goodness of a peanut butter sandwich? Well, add a touch of the best cannabis you can find at premium stores and, of course, loads of delicious jelly.
- 2 scoops peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon CBD oil or cannabis oil (desired strength)
- 2 scoops fruit jam
- 1/2 teaspoon cannabutter
- 2 sandwich bread slices
1. Start by spreading butter on one side of each bread slice into a thin layer.
2. Mix cannabis oil with your peanut butter and spread it on the other side of one slice. Repeat the same with jam on the other slice.
3. Place the slices butter side down on medium flame and cook for a minute.
4. Merge the PBC&J in the middle and toast the bread for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove when golden brown and get ready to enjoy an explosion of flavours.
Have a drool-worthy gummy to pop anytime you feel for healthy edibles. Make sure you quickly craft this batch of infused gummies at home.
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1 cup mixed fruit juice (you can add any flavours you like)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons CBD oil (desired strength)
1. Heat the fruit juice to a saucepan on medium heat
2. Mix the honey and gelatin into the juice and stir thoroughly.
3. Remove from heat and mix the CBD oil.
4. Pour the mixture into small moulds and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove and store the gummies in a small container that is easy to carry everywhere.
- A single-use, non-rechargeable, disposable e-cigarette
- Rich and full-bodied classic Tobacco flavor with great vapor delivery
- Made for convenience, all disposable e-cigs are fully charged and ready to use
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
4. Hemp Seed Energy Bites
These hemp seed energy bites are healthy edibles that are delicious improvements to your regular energy bars. These energy bites can be the perfect way to snack before workouts with an extra crunch, protein, and nutrients.
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon CBD coconut oil
1. Add the seeds and cacao powder to the flour in a large bowl and stir.
2. In a small bowl, mix the butter, oil, and honey.
3. Add the honey mixture into the dry ingredients and use a spatula to create a cookie dough-like mixture.
4. Spread the mixture on a square plate and divide it into small squares of quick energy bites to enjoy before your session.
5. Crunchy Cannabis Chocolates
Craving chocolates? This nutritious chocolate filled with crunchy hemp seeds and CBD benefits is a fantastic way to cope with them.
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon CBD tincture
- 1/2 teaspoon rose essence
1. Create a double boiler set up to melt the dark chocolate with milk.
2. Add the hemp hearts, honey, and mix again.
3. Remove from flame and add the CBD oil and rose essence.
4. Transfer the mixture to moulds and let the chocolate set to enjoy a crunchy chocolate treat whenever you please.
Edibles: Small Bites for the Modern Cannabis Kitchen (Weed-Infused Treats, Cannabis Cookbook, Sweet and Savory Cannabis Recipes)
by Stephanie Hua, Coreen Carroll, Linda Xiao (Photographer)
• A DIY recipe book for beginner and advanced cannabis bakers
• Contains detailed information on correct dosage and portions
• Provides tips, tricks and tools of the trade
6. Blueberry Canna Muffin
Muffins are timeless healthy edibles. Try this quick muffin recipe full of antioxidant-rich berries and cannabis with just a mug and your microwave.
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canna milk
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries or mixed berries
1. Add the flour, sugar, and baking soda along with vanilla extract.
2. Slowly add milk to get a perfect consistency.
3. Mix cannabutter and berries and microwave to enjoy a berry-brimming muffin.
7. Cannabis Coconut Cookies
Coconut makes everything better, and so does CBD. So how about a quick union of them in your cookies?
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon cannabis milk
- 1 tablespoon CBD oil
1. Beat the butter and sugar mixture till it turns creamy.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and the butter mixture.
3. Scoop small portions and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake the cookies at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes and dust with desiccated coconut to enjoy.
You can also try top quality girl scout cookies strain.
3 Hose Diamond Cut Hookah Package
The 24″ 3-Hose Diamond Cut Hookah Package includes a great starter hookah that can be used by 1, 2, or 3 people. The hookah comes with storage case, bowl, hoses, and tongs. The package also includes 2-50g flavors, charcoal roll, and 1 free accessory to choose from. (All storage cases will be black color)
Infused edibles are an easy and healthy way of introducing the goodness of cannabinoids to your everyday lives. Try these seven incredible edibles you can enjoy on the go whenever you please to enjoy a healthy and rejuvenating snack.
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like: