- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by bbzUncot.
September 28, 2019 at 8:05 am #791069bbzUncotGuest
Royal Bank of Canada, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, PermanentWhat is the opportunity?As the Vice-President, Corporate Finance you will be responsible for developing innovative financing structures that meet and exceed client needs and expectations, proactively identifying, referring and fulfilling on new opportunities as appropriate, promoting collaboration amongst the Corporate Banking relationship team and bank partners. You will contribute to the success of Wholesale Banking (Commercial and Corporate Banking) through profitably growing the book and, simultaneously, maintaining portfolio quality by effectively managing the end-to-end credit process. You will be the Centre of Expertise for credit structuring and underwriting, developing client-focused solutions that places RBC in a winning position against the competition and will be the primary liaison with Group Risk Management to ensure that deals are well structured, approved and funded within acceptable time frames.
What will you do?
- Develop expertise in geographic sector and/or specialized market segments in order to contribute to the acquisition of new clients to RBC.
- Look for opportunities to maximize RBC revenue per client with a particular focus on improving penetration of Corporate Banking and Private Banking products and services.
- Effectively perform the role within the unit of structuring complex credits and preparing Credit Applications, Annual Reviews, Transaction Requests, Strategic Limit Reviews and other credit documentation.
- Structure solutions to incorporate both bi-lateral and syndicated debt, working capital margined lines and non-debt solutions (Sales and Trading credit exposures, including (but not limited to) placements, investments and derivatives).
- Develop financial/credit based strategies, with input from appropriate RBC partners, for clients and prospects in order to create or increase revenue, client profitability and client loyalty while at the same time mitigating the risk to the bank.
- Maximize opportunity spotting with VP Corporate Banking to enhance retention, referrals and revenue increasing activities.
- Provide guidance and support with Special Loans Accounts with a view to loss minimization and rehabilitation.
- Provide guidance and support to Business Banking Relationship Managers.
- Assist Private Banking credit underwriters when required.
- Conduct comprehensive customer due diligence and financial and industry analysis and make appropriate recommendations so as to ensure that all relevant transaction risks have been identified and adequately mitigated.
What do you need to succeed?
- BSc in Business, Finance, Banking or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum eight (8) year experience in a Corporate\Commercial environment. Environment.
- Technically competent in the areas of financial, operational and customer relationship management and business origination.
- Good leadership and demonstrated sales management practices.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
What’s in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
What to expect?
- Leaders who support your development through training and coaching, and invest in your continued learning and commitment to building long term careers.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to build close relationships with clients.
Join our Talent CommunityStay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .JOB SUMMARYCity: Port of SpainAddress: 7-9 St. Clair Avenue, St. ClairWork Hours/Week: 37.50Work Environment: OfficeEmployment Type: PermanentCareer Level: Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type: SalariedRequired Travel (%): 0-25Exempt/Non-Exempt: N/APeople Manager: NoApplicationDeadline: 10/04/2019
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.