- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by uaticisax.
September 3, 2019 at 3:04 pm #647459uaticisaxGuest
UNICOMER (TRINIDAD) LTD #1 Courts Way, Calcutta #1, Freeport 1(868) 672-7577 http://www.unicomer.com
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER UNICOMER (TRINIDAD) LTD
- Couva/Point Lisas
- Permanent full-time
- Human Resource
The incumbent will be responsible for guiding policies and practices that will achieve and maintain customer service excellence throughout the Company and coordinate all customer service initiatives across the various functional areas. The function cuts across all departmental boundaries.
Position: Manager of Customer Experience
Reports to: Managing Director
Liases with: Heads of Department and Branch Managers
Purpose: To guide policies and practices that will achieve and maintain customer service excellence throughout the Company and coordinate all customer service initiatives across the various functional areas. The function cuts across all departmental boundaries.
Qualification and Experience
- Provide leadership to ensure that business decisions are made in a manner which enhances customers’ experiences across all channels and business segments and increases customer loyalty.
- Is the customer advocate and change agent within the company, challenging peers, processes and all staff to deliver a culture built upon customer centricity
- Reviews and map all touch points in the customer experience in order to identify and correct gaps through recommended process improvements projects
- Coordinating activities across the Organization and work with Executives and Senior Management to develop strategy recommendations based on VOC analytics to drive continuous improvements for all key customer metrics.
- Drive the internal customer experience by ensuring timely communication of employees comments/complaints/needs to applicable parties and follow up to ensure prompt and appropriate response
- Monitor and enforce adherence to all Customer experience standards and policies via Customer Experience Audits at key touch points (Store Operation, Technical Service, Distribution, Credit and RSS)
- Conducts quality circle meetings with functional departments on a rotational basis and present reports and ensure action is taken.
- Determines the customer service training and development needs for the Organization that link directly to transformational change, business results, and enterprise objectives.
- Drive customer insight through primary and secondary research and analyze critical issues, trends, and root causes, and identifies the solutions that best address them.
- Tertiary Education in Business Management or related area.
- Training and or experience in Training and Development or Marketing would be an asset but is not required.
- At least 5 years experience at a senior managerial level.
- Proven track record in the formulation, management and delivery of improvement strategies in a customer service environment.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft suite
- Experience in policy and procedure development
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of local consumer legislation and hire purchase Acts
Required Personal Characteristics
- Proactive individual who is able to work on own initiative
- Problem-solver and change agent
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize a demanding workload
- Results and customer service oriented and with a clear focus on quality service
- Culturally sensitive and is able to partner effectively across multiple business functions and motivate others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.