- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by Alexeydib.
October 3, 2019 at 6:04 pm #791486AlexeydibGuest
The International School of Port of Spain (ISPS) is a mission-driven school. Our dedicated faculty and staff aim to develop independent learners who strive for academic excellence, pursue their unique potential and meet challenges with confidence and integrity as they prepare for global citizenship. As an accredited, private, independent school ISPS is a community that is passionate about learning and the pursuit of personal excellence.
The Principal has overall responsibility for initiating and leading significant enhancements and continual improvements in teaching and learning across the grades within his/her Division. The Principal examines and assesses current classroom practices, and encourages, inspires, and guides faculty in their ongoing efforts to provide an outstanding 21st century education to all students. Staying ahead of the curve, and being highly knowledgeable about leading edge education research, the Principal is a mentor, resource, and support for faculty and for senior administrators throughout the school community. The Principal is a member of the senior leadership team, reporting to the Director.
• At least five years’ experience in a similar administrative position
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, a Master’s degree in Educational Administration preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience administering the IB Middle Years Programme
• Knowledge/experience working in and/or with Professional Learning Communities, Concept-based Curriculum, Inquiry-Based Learning and Project Based Learning
• Deep knowledge and proven experience with MYP and AP programs
• Demonstrated success in leading educational change
Deadline for submission is October 11th, 2019
The International School of Port of Spain
As a member of staff the Head Librarian must address such issues as strategic planning, curriculum planning, technology integration, budget development and maintenance, and daily managerial functions of the Library/Media Centre. The Librarian must participate at all levels of curriculum planning, from grade-level and subject area standards and benchmarks to the planning and execution of units of study.
Ongoing collaboration with the Director, School Principals, and teachers is essential to the effectiveness of the Library Media programme.
• Master of Library Science Degree (MLS) or Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Deadline for submission is October 11th, 2019The International School of Port of Spain
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.