- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Mariares.
Viewing 0 reply threads
October 1, 2019 at 8:30 pm #791250MariaresGuest
Subway Restaurants Country Manager – BARBADOS
Purpose of the Job:
The Operations Manager directly manages the operational strategies and procedures for assigned Subway stores within the Subway chain.
- Assists with the development and implementation of the organization’s policies, practices, procedures and attainment of operating goals.
- Conducts monthly store meetings with staff
- Reviews, analyzes and prepares reports, records, and directives, and confers with Multi-Unit Manager to obtain data required for planning activities such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Assigns or delegates responsibilities for specified work or functional activities and disseminates policies and objectives to staff.
- Organizes resources to ensure effective production and requirement of manpower, goods and services.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, customer complaints, prepares schedules and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Evaluates current procedures and policies for accomplishing Company’s goals and recommends improvements and changes accordingly.
- Ensures adequate training is administered and also ensures employee compliance to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and implements Marketing initiatives and strategies in the market and provides analysis and results of same to determine success.
- Monitors and analyzes costs relating to food, labor, services etc.
- Administers and recommends disciplinary action as required.
- Prepares action plans to meet the stores goals and objectives.
- Oversees and evaluates work and recommends promotions, transfers, or termination of employees based on performance in conjunction with the Multi-Unit Manager.
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed at all times.
- Reports breakdowns of equipments and damages to company property and ensures timeliness of repairs to minimize downtime and interruptions to Operations.
- Complies with company policies relating to mobiles, vehicles, and internet/email.
- Responsible for securing the company’s assets.
- Ensures that staff maintains a high level of customer service, food safety and sanitation as required by the brand
- Motivates employees to achieve excellence and ensures incentive plans are implemented and executed as needed to foster an environment of teamwork and excellence
- Contributes to ensuring employee retention by addressing HR matters in a timely manner and creating a positive work environment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Liaises internally with Directors, Multi-Unit Managers, Store Managers/Supervisors, Warehouse and Distribution Staff.
- Liaises externally with Customers, Contractors and Service Providers.
- Accountable for the effective operations and compliance of all company policies and procedures within the Subway chain.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.