March 27, 2020 at 2:09 pm #826407maridozier29032Member
Shell Materials Coordinator Vacancy
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago | N/A | Permanent
As one of the worlds leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the worlds growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell is committed to high standards of health, safety and environmental performance; to upholding honesty, integrity and respect for people in every aspect of our operation; and to the equal treatment and development of staff. Shell has been active in Trinidad for a century. Our business activities in Trinidad include exploration and development activities, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and providing high technical support to a state company. The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. Were looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavour to work at the leading edge of technical innovation.
An ideal role for individuals with engineering backgrounds with materials management and coordination experience. Tackle engaging projects in a positive, team-focused environment.
What the role is and where you fit in
As Materials Coordinator you will be the primary focal point for materials management in the Maintenance discipline at Shell Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (STTL). You will also work closely with planners and schedulers in terms of enabling efficient work execution by ensuring all materials (equipment, parts and consumables) are available during planned maintenance activities this includes quoting and tracking of deliveries.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Analyzing service and materials requirements and requisitioning stocked and non-stocked materials for operations/maintenance activities.
- Provide material requisitions reports and upcoming maintenance activities budget and magnitude information to the Materials Manager
- Provide a view to save cost by looking for best price that meets the required due date.
- Applying expert knowledge in recommending the Assets required critical spares inventory levels based on the Assets Reliability target and known equipment bad actors.
- Performing BoM (Bill of Materials) reviews and perform data cleansing of obsolete materials, as well as review the materials requirements of Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) activities.
- Participating in RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) studies to facilitates sparing needs of the Asset.
- Managing the STTL material and spares OPEX budget this includes preparing spend and budget reports by collecting, analyzing and summarising purchases and materials utilization data.
- Collaborating with other Shell Asset Maintenance Teams and lead the STTL project to build the Maintenance Execution (ME) Body of Knowledge for Materials in Maximo.
- Acting as local CMMS (MAXIMO) Superuser to support all sites and office staff.
What we need from you
We look forward to hearing from individuals with mechanical, electrical or instrumentation diploma/degree and at least five (5) years of experience in maintenance, preferably with demonstrated competence and/or knowledge in reading mechanical assembly drawings and retrieving data from bill of materials.
- Legal authorisation to work in Trinidad and Tobago without sponsorship.
- Formal training and proficient in using computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) such as MAXIMO or SAP.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Study Zone Institute, San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago. 668 likes. SEA, CSEC affordable classes. Register now for full time, after school or Saturday lessons. Learn at your own pace. WE CARE FOR ALL…
Sponsored Content: Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria (opposite Eastern Credit Union). It is a Trinidad private school that offers personalised learning to students writing S.E.A., C.S.E.C. and more. The environment at Study Zone Institute is safe, stress-free and comfortable with air-conditioned classrooms. Classes are offered to students ages 10 and over preparing for the Secondary Entrance Assessment (S.E.A.)
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.