April 15, 2020 at 12:48 pm #826948ahiwapParticipant
SECURITY OFFICER EMPLOYMENT
SECURITY OFFICER EMPLOYMENT
Responsible for securing the premises and personnel by conducting patrols around the location, monitoring and inspecting buildings and access points. The Officer is also responsible for reporting irregularities and restraining trespassers.
Security Officer Overview:
The Security Officer maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel. Reports to the Shift Supervisor and Divisional Manager.
Must be at least 18 years old with no convictions. Previous security-related work experience preferred and proficient written and oral communication skills. Three (3) O’ Level Subjects, Two (2) Passport Size Photos, Certificate of Character, Birth Certificate, Fit to Work Certificate, Two (2) Recommendations, Copy of Identification Card/ Driver’s Permit/ Passport, Active Bank Account, Precepted or ability to be precepted will be an asset, PLEA and ISPS Certification will be an asset where applicable, Class 3,4,5 Drivers Permit.
Responsibilities – :
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
By Marika Mohammed. It’s the first time I’ve heard of such a thing, balata. It has a nice ring to it though. Balata, like a song. But what is it really? Continuously awed of the things grown right here in Trinidad, balata is another little rare gem. First off, it’s a fruit.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.