June 6, 2020 at 8:24 pm #838189evuqiParticipant
SECRETARY NATIONAL LOTTERIES CONTROL BOARD
SECRETARY OF THE BOARD NATIONAL LOTTERIES CONTROL BOARD
The Secretary of the Board is responsible for providing corporate secretarial services to the Board of Directors and Board Committee Meetings
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arranges and convenes Board Meetings, attends Committee Meetings, records Minutes and decisions of the meetings, maintains accurate records all proceedings, reviews papers for submission to the Board, ensures that documents are properly stored and filed.
- Advises Board on good corporate governance and related issues.
- Advises on the stautory requirements of the National Lotteries Act Chapter 21:04 and other relevant legislation impacting on or related to the National Lotteries Control Board.
- Provided legal advice and required legal services to the Board of Directors
- Receives the Board registered office documents, correspondence etcetera addressed to the Chairman of the Board and other Board members.
- Performs the role of custodian for the seal of the Board, documents entrusted to Secrtary of the Board by the by the Board of Directors for safekeeping.
- Facilitates the execution of such documents as prescribed by the National Lotteries Act Chapter 21:04.
- Acts as an authorized signatory to instruments within such limits which may be prescribed by the Board of Directors.
- Prepares memos, letters and correspondence for the Board of Directors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Considerable knowledge of the laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Considerable knowledge of legal and administrative practices and principles.
- Considerable knowledge of the National Lotteries Act Chapter 21:04.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Skill in drafting legal documents/instruments.
- Ability to analyse and interpret laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the public.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree from an accredited University.
- A Legal Education Certificate (LEC) or equivalent.
- Admission to practice Law in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Minimum if 5 years progressive work experience in law.
- Certification at the level of Administrative Professional Secretaryship (APS) or Administrative Corporate Secretary
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS VACANCIES The Ministry of Education invites applications for short-term employment in the undermentioned categories for CXC Examinations * Collects examination papers from the Distribution Centre for delivery to the Examination Venues. * Collect exam papers and scripts for return to the Distribution Centre.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.