December 6, 2019 at 7:31 pm #819326anita251Participant
Sales Manager Employment OpportunitySales Manager Employment Opportunity
Trinidad and TobagoSales Manager Employment Opportunity
- Effectively leads and manages the Sales & Merchandising Teams to ensure the Company’s Sales & Revenue objectives and Suppliers’ expectations are achieved.
- Coaches, motivates and develops team towards optimal performance
- Achievement of overall Sales and targets by month and annually.
- Development and presentation of Sales plans
- Dissemination of the monthly sales and gross profit targets to the Sales Team. Monitoring of sales and merchandising teams to ensure monthly and annual targets are achieved.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales growth for new and existing products with new and existing customers
- Actively participate in all pricing related activities including monitoring pricing to ensure maintenance of agreed margins; conducting competitive price comparison
- Identifies and creates opportunities to initiate new connections (including partnerships) that will facilitate the achievement of strategic goals.
- Effectively assigns organizational territory to members of sales team.
- Ensure all suppliers’ distribution objectives are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure proper stock rotation by sales and merchandising teams to avoid high expiries on the trade.
- Identifies potential for new territories.
- Makes long range forecasts and revenue projections for territory.
- Effective management of trade receivables
- Base Salary Range – TT$25 – 32K
- Incentive – up to 6 months bonus
- Travel – $5K per month
- Other Benefits – Health, Life and Pension, 20 days’ vacation
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Marketing OR combination of relevant training and experience in the same or equivalent capacity
- 7 Years progressive sales experience with at least 3 years at the managerial level.
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable working vehicle
http://www.expatsdirect.com – December 6
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Children with a lack of focus can make parents worry. While there are children who show off their good grades, scholarships, trophies and interest in continuous learning, others just don’t care. Parents know their children have a lack of focus when they show interest in everything else but school.
Ministry of Education Recruitment, 13 positions vacant. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.