- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by Kimwal.
January 30, 2019 at 2:25 pm #731090KimwalGuest
Sales Representative, Roche, Trinidad and Tobago, PermanentAs a Sales Representative you will be responsible for promoting the assigned products following the strategic guidelines of the brands and complying with Roche’s compliance regulations. Responsible for achieving the established sales objectives, through of the implementation of the tactical sales plan with Therapeutic Area Experts (TAEs), territory and assigned accounts. Ensure that all its functions are carried out in compliance with the regulatory framework of Roche and local legislation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Fulfill the established sales objective.
- Create and implement the local tactical plan.
- Establish and develop the strategy for your brands and links of solid communication with clients and key accounts, to achieve the established objectives.
- Providing adequate scientific advice to clients.
- Manage and optimize the assigned investment budget.
- Share competitive intelligence information for the taking of decisions and actions of promoted brands.
If you have a Medicine, Pharmacy, Natural Science, Health Care University Degree, and have had previous experience (3 to 5 years) as Sales Representative and Institutional Area, and also meets the following requirements:
- Preferable knowledge of the therapeutic areas to be covered.
- Key competencies: communication, team work and collaboration, strategic agility, influence, negotiation and focus on achieving results.
- Valid driver’s license
- Position based in Trinidad & Tobago, this position requires to travel for trainings, strategic meetings or other business needs
We want to know you, you could be part of Roche!Roche is an equal opportunity employer. Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Sales
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a chance to take part in our monthly giveaways
Apply to more job vacancies here
See articles on Trinidad and Tobago here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.