- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by adudezabat.
Viewing 0 reply threads
September 17, 2019 at 6:37 pm #647476adudezabatGuest
On Premise and Event Manager (Musketeer)
RedBull is seeking to fill the position of On Premise and Event Manager (Musketeer).
“Musketeers” have always been main volume contributors as well as trial generators and spark for creating kindred spirits in the On Premise environment, such as bars, restaurants, events, clubs and hospitality. As the face of the brand and the indispensable consultant to your On Premise territory, you are responsible for driving both the current and future sales of our product portfolio and leveraging brand image in the On Premise.
- University degree.
- Sales and Marketing experience preferred
- Previous experience working in the hospitality, night-life and/or FMCG industry preferred
- Basic market knowledge and integration into local on premise industry and community preferred
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in a high energy, fast-paced, field-based environment
- Strategic & innovative commercial awareness and acumen (understanding of sales and finance processes)
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational ability
- Strong analytical skills (analyze sales and customer data)
- Street smart. Know what’s going on in the streets – understand all groups of people, what every type of person has to deal with daily and know how to act around them.
- Self-aware and able to adapt communication, presentation and professional appearance according to audience and scene
- Excellent communication, active listening skills and the ability to negotiate
- Ability to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends)
- Intermediate working knowledge MS Office
- Native English
- Establish and nurture relationships with key influencers, industry players and business partners (including, but not limited to, outlet owners/managers, bar staff, distribution partners, promoters, agencies, etc.)
- Build affinity and understanding of the Red Bull brand and products within your network
- Be seen as the credible, reliable and knowledgeable face of Red Bull in the On Premise
- Deliver excellence with Red Bull`s premium brand image in all activities and execution
- Know your territory like the back of your hand
- Follow the companies ‘strategy and create innovative measures in order to achieve your goals
- Master the On Premise universe by staying on the cutting edge of industry knowledge, trends and new opportunities (accounts, occasions, consumers)
- Manage internal and external resources (materials, tools, budget) to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with internal (other departments) and external (DP partners, wholesalers, beverage industry)
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those favourably considered will be contacted.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.