Tagged: PTSC Marketing Manager
February 11, 2020 at 9:33 am #824910eloypitcherParticipant
PTSC Marketing Manager
PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE CORPORATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO VACANCY
Job Description PTSC Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strategies to meet the Corporation’s organizational and strategic objectives. The Marketing Manager evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marking plan changes as required.
The positon oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff activities. The incumbent develops and implements market segmentation activities; delivering marketing activities to increase profit, increase customer awareness, improve the PTSC’s brand stature and enhance customer relation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews, and initiates when necessary, marketing and market research activities to determine market trends.
- Assesses current business and articulate messages using segmentation strategies.
- Works with agencies/agents and vendors to develop integrated marketing strategy and plan.
- Develops and executes marketing programs.
- Coordinates marketing plan with strategy and promotional plans.
- Analyses program results and presents recommendations for changes in strategy.
- Manages the Marketing Unit’s Budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BSc in Marketing, or any other learnt discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in marketing or brand management. Marketing experience across various channels and multiple disciplines of marketing (print, direct, event, creative and social media.)
- Sound knowledge in budgeting, creating, developing and managing business plans.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to represent the Company and respond to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to prepare correspondence such as memorandum and letters.
- Ability to conduct research without assistance and execute assigned projects.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, performance driven environment.
- Familiarity and navigational knowledge of computerized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Confidential with a high level of integrity.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
Deadline for applications 14th February, 2020
By Annisa Phillip. Forget about bunnies and eggs, the real fun this season is kite flying. I remember when kite flying was a big part of childhood.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.