April 28, 2020 at 9:21 pm #835661connienorris428Participant
Production Lead British American Tobacco
Company Name British American Tobacco
Company Location Laventille, TT
NEW Posted Date Posted 15 hours ago Number of applicants Over 200 applicants
Country Trinidad and Tobago
Location San Juan Laventille
Job Type Permanent
Contractual Legal Entity West Indian Tobacco (TT10)
At British American Tobacco we are a market leading, a global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
- Manage timely reconciliation between SMD and PSR and system confirmation of Finished Goods.
- Management of Production Orders (PO) in the FGC legacy based on the Production Plan and TaO process
- Preparation and distribution of shift handover document to key stakeholders (PMD, LE, Modules)
- Ensure timely completion and sharing of shift reports
- Ensure timely coordination of escort of waste from SMD
- Work with LE (WMS) the warehouse assistant to ensure that there is no wrapping material stock out on the SMD Floor.
- Ensure compliance of policies, process and procedures within the department e.g. brand changes, PI&T, FPI reports, QIE DMS,
- Liaise with the engineering & utilities team when there are utilities issues impacting SMD/FMD.
- Liaise with IT team during network/printer downtimes.
- Lead the SDDS meeting and escalation to the LDDS meeting
- Open and closing of the factory based on established procedure
- Manage the manning of the modules taking into consideration the roster, attendance and punctuality of personnel
- Track the attendance and punctuality of the staff and present trends to Cell Managers, PED and SMD Managers
- Ensure housekeeping standards are consistently maintained in SMD floor in accordance to 5S principles.
- Assist the Cell Managers in assessing the performance of the staff
- Coordinate resources to execute actions defined for the shift
- Support LST with data collection required for analysis such as loss tree, trends among others
- Management of Receive and return of Materials to ensure stock accuracy
- Work effectively with all stakeholders whose activity has direct impact on the shift’s performance.
- Communicates well with all operators, technicians and contractors.
- Coaching of Operators, Technicians on IWS methodology, department policies and procedures.
- University degree preferably in Management, Engineering or any suitable combination of supervisory experience and qualifications.
- The ability to retrieve, assimilate and assess a wide range of technical information is important, to keep up with frequent new technical developments in this field.
- This job fills in for the Cell Manager in his absence and covers the shift operations and people.
- Being able to work from 6 00am to 2 00pm, and other shifts from 2 00pm to 10 00pm.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of the Product and Specifications.
- Good working knowledge of tobacco processing and technology.
- Supervisory experience
- Computer literate
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity West Indian Tobacco
Everyone knows the right tool makes any job easier and preparing meals is no different. Getting all your kitchen appliances at one store may seem difficult if not impossible. This may become even harder when you are working within a budget. Here is a list of kitchen sets that are both functional and affordable.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Production Lead British American Tobacco
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.