- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by aqaciebizu.
August 26, 2019 at 6:04 pm #647434aqaciebizuGuest
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PricewaterhouseCoopers Trinidad and Tobago provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to enhance value for our clients. We operate using globally proven tools and methodologies with an impressive talent pool and best in class knowledge and resources. We provide services both locally and regionally and are currently seeking to increase our pool of Assurance Professionals to meet the growing demands of our practice.To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
– Share and collaborate effectively with others.
– Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
– Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
– Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
– Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
– Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
– Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Develop a basic understanding of a client’s business relevant to the audit of financial statements;
- Obtain and analyse relevant data from clients for completion of assigned tasks ;
- Identify, evaluate and validate controls in moderate to high risk sections of an audit ;
- Participate in constructive team discussions and provide feedback ;
- Accept personal responsibility for areas assigned and willing to work overtime as necessary to meet deadlines;
- Review financial statements prepared by a client for completeness of financial disclosures ;
- Keep abreast of current industry / client developments.
- Ability to identify, build and sustain internal and external relationships;
- Assumes personal responsibility for own learning and is willing to develop an opinion and come to a conclusion on semi complex matters independently;
- Contributes to establishing a positive work environment by building and sustaining team relationships ;
- Selects and uses communication methods appropriately and effectively ;
- Approaches team and client interactions in a professional and organised manner ;
- Able to manage multiple tasks, prioritise time and communicate potential conflicts ;
- Responds to problems as they arise by following instructions, asking questions and making appropriate decisions.
- ACCA qualified or completion of foundational level ACCA papers
- Proficient knowledge of and experience with MS Office tools and applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Relevant work experience considered an asset.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.