June 21, 2020 at 11:39 pm #839207gayled0322433621ParticipantOutside Customer Advocate Remote, E-Host, Contract
Outside Customer Advocate Remote, E-Host, Contract
*This is strictly Work-from-Home and only applicant who submit through the website will be considered.
Do you have a passion for sales?
Want the option to work from home
Why not join the E-Host family!
E-Host is a Hosting Company that hosts over 200,000 current websites worldwide.
Purpose of the Role
The Sales Representative will engage with potential customers and persuade them to join us; while providing the highest quality of customer service
– Answer Sales Chats
– Take ownership of building a relationship with the customer and be the key point of contact until all customer has fully converted
– Utilise available toolkit to persuade customers to switch to our services.
– Adhere to all processes and protocols in the dispensation of daily duties
Qualification and Experience
– Prior Sales experience would be considered an asset although it is not a requirement.
– A stable internet connection as well as a computer or phone
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
– Demonstrable experience in CRM software will be an asset.
– Excellent Communication Skills- verbal and written.
– Rational, fair and balanced thinking.
All application are to be submitted via the platform below:
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
By Kielon Hilaire. Picture a city that can often be so busy that from the moment you enter it may sometimes seem like everyone suddenly moves or breathes faster and that everything is trying to knock you down as you cross the streets.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.