Tagged: NWT Enterprises, Sales Representative
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Ronniemooge.
October 8, 2019 at 2:55 am #791771RonniemoogeGuest
NWT Enterprises Sales Representative Vacancy
NWT Enterprises Sales Representative
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job, but a path toward a rewarding and successful career?
Do you want to be part of a company that puts no limit on your income? Simply, the more you work the more you get paid! (commission based)
NWT Enterprises Ltd. is currently seeking a ‘SALES HUNTER’ that demonstrates an entrepreneurial and positive attitude combined with the appropriate technical and inter-personal skills. They will be a motivated self-starter, with a strong desire to achieve personal and professional growth. Equipped with the best B2B system in the Caribbean, if you have a passion for discovering new business opportunities and have experience in selling packaging to the consumer goods industry, apply now!
The Sales Representative is responsible for continuously building profitable sales on an annual basis within the fast food market by developing leads, establishing productive customer relationships, building and maintaining sales agent relationships, and closing business to achieve targeted sales goals. He/ She will also be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with customers by solving for their unique needs through standard stock or custom solutions. Overseeing all aspects of the customer relationship from product ideation to distribution the Sales Representative acts as point person both internally throughout the organization and externally with all customer stakeholders to build long standing relationships that drive greater market share:
- Manage existing customer base with the goal of becoming an exclusive supplier for their packaging needs.
- Build a solid list of prospective customers and continuously expand customer base (phone calls, e-mails, conferences and trade shows, network within the industry etc.).
- Play the role of project manager ensuring any new project meets the critical go to market dates the customer has mandated while respecting the time lines of the internal departments to produce the best quality result.
- Gather competitive information and general market conditions sharing with pricing, marketing and management.
- Enhance current relationships within our existing customer base and develop new customer relationships by managing their expectations and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Work closely and respectfully with all internal departments sharing best practices, celebrating wins and learning from losses.
- Submit customer orders via our B2B website.
- Utilize our online CRM tools to keep track of customer balances, orders etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management;
- Maintain confidentiality of each customer’s go to market strategies.
- Conduct all appropriate paperwork on a timely basis.
- Complete budgets, planning documents and sales forecasts within specified time frames.
- Prepare effective and professional sales reports and presentation.
- Work closely with finance on any accounts receivables issues.
- As part of the team, offer suggestions that will drive continuous improvement for the company.
- Attend training sessions and company meetings as required.
- Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standards, and competitor offerings and keep current on trends from both market and technical standpoints.
- Work cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities.
- Time allotment: 85% – On the road travel to visit new prospects and existing customers,
- 15% – In office hosting customer visits, meeting with internal colleagues on current quotes and projects, preparing presentations etc.
Position includes: Commissions, Travel Allowance, and access to amazing B2B technology that makes order processing, AR etc. a breeze to keep track of.
A qualified candidate must have:
- At least two years of relevant sales experience.
- “Hunter” Sales Mentality with a track record of finding and growing new business.
- Excellent in Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills & Client Relationships.
- Computer Knowledge – Use of E-commerce Websites, MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- A working vehicle is mandatory.
Mental Health Difficulties – You Are Not Alone – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.