Tagged: ict, ict jobs, ICT vacancies, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Technical Officer, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, NATIONAL LOTTERIES CONTROL BOARD, NLCB, NLCB SUPERVISOR ONLINE GAMES, ONLINE GAMES, SUPERVISOR
June 7, 2020 at 11:27 am #838209sarap06072Participant
NLCB SUPERVISOR ONLINE GAMES
NLCB SUPERVISOR ONLINE GAMES
NATIONAL LOTTERIES CONTROL BOARD
Provides support to the Manager, Online Games in co-ordinating the workflows of the Online department to ensure that Agents operates within the parameters of their contract and that customers/agents concerns and/or queries are resolved promptly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support to the Manager, On Line Games in co-ordinating and supervising the day to day work activities of a small group of staff.
- Ensures that all on line gaming systems are properly functioning at all times.
- Supervises monitoring the activities of on line central system to ensure that Agents sales are properly accounted for and initiates appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- Coordinates all monitoring activities on the central system in order to ensure that Agents follow the rules and guidelines as stipulated in the contractual agreement and initiates appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- Conducts security checks to ensure that there is no fraudulent wagering and to keep track of overall changes in online activity and reports any inconsistencies to the Manager, Online Games.
- Coordinates the application process including the evaluation, licensing, onboarding and orientation of new agents.
- Coordinates the execution of agents’ financial accountability by ensuring the reconciling and preparing agents financial reports.
- Oversees the maintenance of Agents’ files, bank files, financial and other records.
- Ensures that all circulars, online messages, and general letters to agents and applicants are accurately prepared and distributed on a timely basis.
- Reviews, analyzes and develops department policies and operating procedures and makes recommendations for changes.
- Performs system troubleshooting in any online lottery related matters.
- Updates the company website on a regular basis; ensuring that all current promotions are advertised accurately and draw results updated in a timely manner.
- Fills in for Online Games Manager concerning policy and procedure inquiries as needed.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An Associates Degree in Management/Business Administration or Information Technology Management from a recognised institution
- Five years progressive working experience at least two (2) must be at a senior level.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of public administration.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of governmental accounting, statistics and personnel administration.
- Ability to plan, organise and supervise the work of others.
- Ability to gather, correlate and analyse facts and devise solutions to administrative problems.
- Ability to exercise judgement and discretion in applying agency policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
- Ability to develop and implement administrative policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.
Leave it up to children to run things and you may have yourself a big mess. Shower them with technology to keep them busy and you just might create a monster. Give loads of school work to keep children occupied and they may become resentful. So, what are parents to do?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.