April 10, 2020 at 9:15 pm #826662yruhocekyMember
NIHERST MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
NIHERST Marketing & Communications Manager
NIHERST MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the development and execution of strategic and aligned operational plans, building and maintenance of a consistent corporate image and brand identity, reputation and communications management, business and sponsorship development, and stakeholder engagement for the Institute. The Marketing & Communications Manager reports to the President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and monitors the Marketing and Corporate Communications strategic plan and develops the operational plans and activities aligned to it to enable an integrated marketing and communication approach.
- Leads the business and sponsorship development and stakeholder engagement activities of the Institute.
- Implements strategies for building and maintaining a healthy corporate image, brand reputation and identity both internally and externally.
- Formulates and implements relevant marketing and communications policies.
- Analyses and evaluates the operating environment and the positioning of existing products and services in the marketplace and develops appropriate integrated marketing and communications strategies to support further market penetration.
- Undertakes marketing research to determine the feasibility of and test interest in new products or services to respond to customer needs, find and develop new markets, monitor industry and economic trends and develop strategies to adapt the Institute, improve business aspects such as customer service, develop competitive strategies and optimal promotional strategies.
- Develops and leads the internal and external communication strategy including crafting and analyzing communication messages and cultivating good media relations.
- Provides counsel and recommendations to senior management concerning strategic marketing and communications decisions including crisis management (internal and external).
- Prepares and manages the marketing and communications budgets.
- Manages the Marketing and Corporate Communications team.
- Performs any other related duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate degree in Marketing, Business or Communications and at least three (3) years related experience
- Considerable experience in development and implementation of marketing and communications plans
- Considerable experience in the areas of business development and market research
- OR any equivalent combination of qualification(s) and experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellence in managing projects and tactical execution
- Experience in marketing and communications in the specific sectors of Higher Education and Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) will be an asset
- Proficiency in the use of digital media for marketing and communication
- Results oriented, high energy, positive attitude, and well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (writing, editing, proofing, presentation)
- Interpersonal skills with ability to competently and professionally meet the public and represent the company.
- Proven ability in leading integrated marketing and communication strategy implementation.
The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Megan Subero, 25, created the ideal gift for children to learn about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago. Lil Trinbagonian is a coloring book with activities based on heroes, national events and birds in the twin islands. The coloring book is designed for children ages 5 to 10 to enjoy the educational activity-based content while having fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.