April 27, 2020 at 2:33 pm #835620bridgette5236Participant
Nestlé Vacancies April 2020
Nestlé Vacancies April 2020
Do you want to be a part of the World’s leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness Company, where success is a reflection of professionalism, conduct and ethical values?
This may be the perfect opportunity!
As the Agricultural Services Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for assisting in the procurement of raw, fresh milk to meet the processing needs of the Factory and assist in developing skills and performance of dairy farmers supplying milk to the factory and actively seeking to promote the continuous improvement of the dairy farming practices.
To be our preferred candidate, you should ideally possess:
- A Bachelor’s in Agriculture or Animal Production.
- Training and experience in the dairy industry, particularly in milk production.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both oral and written skills.
- Has worked with cross-cultural groups.
- Leadership skills & the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong achievement focus.
- Computer Literate.
- Demonstrated experience in working under pressure.
- Good Organizational skills
If you fit this, profile and would like to join our team, please click ‘Apply Online’ to create your profile and apply by Tuesday 28th April 2020.
We thank you for your interest in Nestlé Trinidad & Tobago Ltd. and Nestlé Caribbean Inc., however please note that we will only acknowledge those persons who meet the above criteria.
Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Limited is one of the largest and most diversified food manufacturing companies in Trinidad and Tobago and has been a part of your household for over 100 years. At Nestlé, we hire employees with personal attitudes and professional skills enabling them to develop a long-term career and relationship with the company and this has been the most critical element in driving our business. When you accept a job at Nestlé, you really accept the opportunity to develop your career.
There is more to life at Nestlé!
Your blood sugar is high and you need to change your lifestyle drastically. These are the dreadful words many people hear from their doctors. For some, it has reached the point where they depend on Metformin, insulin, extreme exercise, and a tasteless diet. Other people who catch the blood sugar spikes long before they can …
NESTLE JAMAICA LTD.
To provide financial/economic analysis to facilitate and assure the optimal use of commercial resources and ensure compliance with relevant legal, internal policies/procedures and best practices.
We are in the process of recruiting a Sales Analyst to join our Nestlé Jamaica team – this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for providing financial/economic analysis to facilitate and assure the optimal use of commercial resources and ensure compliance with relevant legal, internal policies/procedures and best practices.Main Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Lead the forecasting process for the development of sales quotas for the professional team, liaising between Sales & local Supply Chain and other stakeholders.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales goals, communicates findings/trends with proposal for improvement.
- Monitors and reports performance results vs customer agreements, and prepare customer & sales ad hoc analysis
- Administers internal controls to ensure that trade spend practices comply with internal and external guidelines
- Monitor evolution of NPS/Net Customer Contribution performance re customers, channels and promotions and inform main stakeholders (Sales, Business Copilots) of deviations to the plans.
- Assess & Develop optimal trade spend based on promotional efficiency analysis (i.e. Perform Trade Pre-Post Promotion evaluation).
- Promote Best Practices and new processes / technologies within the Sales Organisation with regards to internal and external controls, Pricing Policy, Customer Strategy, harmonization of practices; promote tools (i.e. CRM) for increased Trade Spend transparency.
- Researches and evaluates current economic conditions that may affect the organization’s ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
- Coordinate the forecast of NNS, TTS, Customer Contribution to ensure alignment with monthly business planning and the Dynamic Forecast.
- Responsible to analyze Sales Reps zero transaction, distribution & highlight areas for improvement to optimize sales operation excellence.
We thank you for your interest, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in finance or sales.
- Customer Knowledge (Distributor and Retail)
- B.Sc/Diploma Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Strategic thinking and Effective Business Planning
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Adaptability to change and learn new skills sets.
- Communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Initiative and follow through
At Nestlé, we actively support diversity in all its forms throughout our business and work hard to promote the inclusion of people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.