August 23, 2020 at 7:09 pm #852697romanbeamontParticipant
Monster Energy Trinidad Vacancy
Monster Energy Trinidad Vacancy
Trade Development Manager
Company Name Monster Energy Company
Location Port-of-Spain, TT
The vision is to achieve the long-term strategic and tactical sales and distribution plan for the Monster brand portfolio in support of the Company’s business objectives .The Trade Development Manager (TDM) will manage distributor/Bottler business results in the Coca Cola Operating Unit assigned region/district and be responsible for the success of the company in that respective territory. This will be accomplished through effective distributor management skills, solid market execution skills and the ability to develop strong relationships. Frequently, TDM will manage a small team of Merchandisers.
Essential Job Functions
- The TDM will manage relationships with the Distributors and some Customers in the assigned territory. The TDM will also be ultimately responsible for market execution in the territory in Traditional Trade and Modern Trade.
- The TDM will set an example of leadership for his/her respective team. The TDM will help attract, develop and retain highly skilled and aggressive sales and execution individuals for the necessary roles in the territory.
- The TDM will be responsible to align all national and regional strategies with Region Manager into the assigned territory and propose, negotiate and implement local /region strategies in his territory.
- Ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for all national and regional accounts and/or programs.
- Maximize the sale and distribution of all company products in the assigned region through the establishment and appropriate execution of local and national sales programs.
- Monitor market/retailer activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to drive volume and profitability through increased penetration and promotion.
- Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
- Develop and use objective tools, information and feedback in order to establish region and area performance goals and results.
- Conduct business performance reviews with distributors/Bottlers in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Receive agreed sales information for the Region from the bottler/Region.
- Ensure the targeted use of sales tools and programs, while seeing that distributors execute designed programs.
- Work closely with National Sales and Regional Account Management Teams to understand and communicate customer programs and activities that impact their respective market.
- Set, communicate and manage performance expectations, monitor and appraise employee job results and performance in order to develop, counsel or provide corrective action. Provide information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities in order to develop the sales staff.
- Ensure the Sales Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
- +5 years of sales experience in a retail, Wholesaler or Distributor sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in a hand-on sales environment
- Proven knowledge of Wholesalers, distributor and retail customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers and wholesalers; ability to collaborate at all
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English language
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Consumer Goods
“Event organisers and promoters add their own events free of charge on Feter App. Also, feters leave reviews anonymously of the fetes they attended. ” First Digital Mas Costume Showroom My name is Treble. I am from Brooklyn, NY, USA but I am also of Trinidadian descent.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
DEADLINE: August 24, 2020 Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority, Mount Hope Women’s Hospital.
Preferred Candidate Profile: Five GCE/CXC/CSEC passes including Mathematics and English Language. The application must include the subjects studied at GCE/CXC/CSEC together with the grades obtained. Preference will be given to candidates with GCE/CXC/CSEC passes grades (1 or 2). Closing date for receipt of applications is 31st August, 2020.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.