Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS-ADMIN, CLERICAL, CUSTOMER SERVICE, INVENTORY, JOHN DICKINSON, JOHN DICKINSON AND CO. LTD., MANUFACTURING, marketing, Marketing Supervisor JOHN DICKINSON, OPERATOR, PRODUCTION, Sales, TELEMARKETING, WAREHOUSING
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by awaaabep.
August 13, 2019 at 6:18 pm #647426awaaabepGuest
Job Overview Marketing Supervisor John Dickinson
We are looking for a Marketing Supervisor to assist the Marketing Manager with developing and managing marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
Responsibilities for Marketing Supervisor John Dickinson
To assist the Marketing Manager with the following:
Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Qualifications for Marketing Supervisor John Dickinson
Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
Strong project management skills
John Dickinson & Co. (West Indies) Ltd. was established in 1965. Forty-five (45) years later, we are the leaders in paper conversion in the Caribbean of School and Office stationery.
We currently manufacture over five hundred different types of products in our 140,000 square foot facility located in the Diamond Vale Industrial Estate in Trinidad. Our proximity to South America and the Caribbean Basin is ideal for exporting our products to all CARICOM islands, as well as to other regional countries of Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Panama and Costa Rica.
Some of the products we manufacture include copy paper, exercise books, notebooks, envelopes, file folders, calculator/ register rolls, fax rolls, and a variety of tissue related products.
We are also regional distributors for several international brands such as Stabilo, Papermate, Sharpie, Maped, Mead, UHU, Crayola, and Hewlett Packard.
Along with these brands, we also carry a full compliment of office & industrial tape, toners, ink and Laser Jet cartridges and many more stationery and office products to compliment our paper range, making John Dickinson a complete one-stop shop.
John Dickinson & Co. (West Indies) Ltd. currently employs approximately 300 persons and is equipped with some of the most automated paper converting machinery available.
We constantly are seeking to upgrade our equipment to ensure better quality products and faster levels of efficiency, thereby providing you, our customer with the end product of the latest form of technology
Concern for the environment is a fundamental factor here at John Dickinson, from raw material supply, through to the manufacturing process, and finally to the design of the finished product. John Dickinson seeks to reduce the environmental impact of its operations by:
- Utilizing waste or recycled material as its raw material in any given process, wherever appropriate, particularly in the paper business, and making environmental performance an integral part of our business process
- Minimizing the use of energy and natural resources in the manufacturing process.
- Practicing process waste minimization, with an emphasis on reuse and recycling
- Ensuring that our product packaging in designed to minimize waste through their pack and protective qualities
- Requiring the use of responsible environmental practice, to identify and minimize environmental risks and impacts on a regular basis, and to strive to ensure that all relevant environmental regulations are complied with at all times.
- Co-operating with regulatory authorities to analyze environmental issues in the industry and the development of cost- effective, scientifically sound solutions
- Incorporating an assessment of environmental impact in major developments and capital programs ensuring the environmental performance of the business is monitored and reported on against meaningful targets on a regular basis
It is our vision to continue on the path of quality, growth and success, and to continue to provide excellent service to our customers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.