June 10, 2020 at 3:59 pm #838752addierhh00610ParticipantMARKETING ASSISTANT JOB VACANCY
Marketing Assistant, The Home Store, Full-time
1. Data Entry & Assist with Data Analysis & Writing of Reports
2. Coordination of Research Programmes
3. Preparation of Media Schedules
4. Assist in Preparation of Artwork for Press Ads and Social Media
5. Preparation of In-Store Signage
6. Assist with Management of Social Media
7. Provide Support for all Marketing-related Events
8. Assist with Development of Marketing & Sales Material
9. Website Management
The above Job Description is designed to provide an overview of the responsibilities for this position. However, as the Department evolves, the selected individual will be expected to embrace change and rise to the challenge.
Skills and Experience
1. Must be Working in the Field
2. Possess or in the process of obtaining a Degree in Marketing
3. Knowledge of Social Media Marketing including Google Ads
4. Graphics skills
5. Good Verbal Communication Skills & Telephone manner
6. Excellent Writing Skills
7. Pays Attention to Detail
8. High Level of Computer Proficiency
9. Creative, Innovative and Willing to Contribute Ideas
10. Strong Sense of Initiative
11. Ability to Work Independently or as part of a Team
12. Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
At least 2 years operating in similar capacityAttractive remuneration, including paid Holidays, Bonus, Group Health and Pension Plan
Applications should be submitted via email ONLY by June 17th 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Marketing Assistant Vacancy
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.2, Sixth Avenue, Barataria & C3 Centre, San Fernando, San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago
Sponsored Content: Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria (opposite Eastern Credit Union). It is a Trinidad private school that offers personalised learning to students writing S.E.A., C.S.E.C. and more. The environment at Study Zone Institute is safe, stress-free and comfortable with air-conditioned classrooms. Classes are offered to students ages 10 and over preparing for the Secondary Entrance Assessment (S.E.A.)
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.