- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by enikiyuta.
September 2, 2019 at 3:26 pm #647455enikiyutaGuestMaersk Trinidad and Tobago, PermanentMaersk is looking for a In House Customer Service Agent to joins us in our Trinidad y Tobago office. The In House Customer Service Agent plays an important role ensuring that all the necessary parts to perform Client’s maintenance service are available.At Maersk we go the extra mile to service our customers in the best possible way. We work hard to build and strengthen relationships with customers, making sure we understand their business drivers so we can continuously improve co-operation, processes and outcomes. We provide end-to-end transportation to almost anywhere in the world. And, with 30,000 employees in 114 countries, we combine our global network with local expertise to increase the reliability of your deliveries, whether they travel by sea or over land so if you have what it takes to be successful come and work with us!We OfferAs the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives. We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.Key Responsibilities
Operations Follow Up and support to client:
- To Ensure that all the necessary parts to perform Client’s maintenance service are available.
- To guarantee the installation of the maintenance units and their return to the origin country as needed.
- In case of any discrepancies, to properly follow up.
- To Support and follow up the execution of Client’s maintenance service as per their service level agreement.
- To Support Client’s technical sales team (SAR, SKAM) with any concerns related to operation (both parts and services), in the installation of MRK material and coordinating spare parts shipment as requested. Also, to monitor the installation of urgent parts if needed.
- To control Client´s inventory as per service level agreement.
- To group and keep identified the corresponding spare parts as per Tetra Pak’s requested maintenance service.
- To control the Client´s spare parts inventory corresponding to the equipment covered by Client’s service level agreement.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree university studies completed or finishing
- Knowledge of international transportation, logistics, customs processes and warehouse operations (at least 3 years)
- Customer services management experience
- English level (60-70%)
- Office intermediate proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Customer Oriented
Last application date: 12 September 2019.A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
For more information: https://www.maersk.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.