March 8, 2020 at 11:16 am #825561susannahshoemakeParticipant
KEY ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR MICON MARKETING LTD
The Key Account Supervisor is responsible for the sustainable growth of the business in the large and small wholesale channels, the supermarket and pharmacy chains as well as any strategic account identified by the Company. A good working vehicle is required for this position.
- Achieve company sales and profit objectives
- Visit all assigned customers on a routine cycle to introduce new products, deploy POS material, take orders and engage in commercial planning and execution
- Ensure/maintain adequate stock levels at customers to avoid lost sales due to stock-outs
- Grow the sales of customers by channel and strategic importance to the business
- Generate monthly reports on the commercial performance of key accounts
Candidate must have a good working vehicle.
- Set and communicate the individual objectives to the team members. Ensure that these objectives are met.
- Create and maintain weekly/daily sales plan of team in order to achieve the monthly/annual volume objectives.
- Conduct regular performance assessment of the team. Provide constant on the job training and performance feedback.
- Identify individual team member training needs and plan to close any gaps.
- Ensure that the team members strictly adhere to company policies and procedures.
MICON MARKETING LIMITED Contact info
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
By Marissa Armoogam. Growing up I can clearly recall the fun my siblings and I had at each family gathering and event, be it a wedding, birthday or just a Trini day lime. As you all may know EVERY Trinbagonian event is usually accompanied by some extremely tantalising and delicious food like fish broth one of my favourite dishes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.