- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by oxezohex.
October 12, 2019 at 6:15 pm #647710oxezohexGuest
JMMB TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO SME COUNTRY SPECIALIST
JMMB TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO SME COUNTRY SPECIALIST JOB DESCRIPTION
The candidate will lead the execution of the in-country Small Business strategic initiatives.
Job Purpose & Summary:
The candidate will lead the execution of the in-country Small Business strategic initiatives. He / She will be responsible for implementation of the group strategic initiatives in a timely and efficient manner, ensure delivery of exceptional client experience, provide technical expertise to the Small Business Partners, assist with the structuring of deals for the delivery of annual sales & referral targets, ensure adherence to all operational and compliance policies and coaching and development of Small Business team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Origination:
- Responsibility for originating profitable and economically impactful Small Business clientele based on pre-defined customer profiles and targeted industries
- The team member will have full responsibility for the profitable growth of the in-country Small Business portfolio
- This will include day-to-day sales & pipeline management (including management of weekly pipeline calls), ensure referrals targets and weekly calls and other productivity metrics for the country are met, and in cases where they are not met propose corrective actions to remedy
- Ensure the consistent delivery of the bank’s FPC by all team members
- The candidate should be experienced enough to be able to quickly assess a business and it potential, and quickly recommend a course of action
- Position JMMB Group as the preferred financial partner, through client education and building awareness of the ecosystem and resources in place to meet the needs of different industries and businesses
- Through detailed research and understanding of the economy, the Client’s industry and their business, recommend the appropriate financial solutions to help Groups of Small Business Clients achieve their financial and personal goals, even when those solutions resides with other third party partners or other financial institutions
- 2. Client Experience:
- Responsibility for ensuring the overall Small Business value proposition is consistently delivered
- Ensure that the overall customer experience for the client is consistent and of the highest standard
- Ensure team members resolve customer complaints expeditiously and where issues need to be escalated they are documented and actioned within reasonable timeframes
- Educate Small Businesses on the resources and facilities which are available to assisting them to accessing financing and the necessary requirements which they need to access these facilities
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the customer’s potential pain points and continuously work to ensure that these are addressed at each stage of customer journey interaction
- Expert knowledge of the range of financial solutions available to assisting Small Business to grow their businesses and become financially better off
- 3. Compliance:
- Protect the reputation of the JMMB Group by ensuring that all clients that are on-boarded meets the Group’s AML and KYC requirements
- Be the first line of defence for the bank against potential AML violations
- Thorough knowledge of the Group’s AML KYC requirements and course of action to be taken in case of breaches
- Ensure that the on-boarding requirements for different categories of Small Business clientele are adequate and are being consistently flowed by each team member
- Ensure that processes are followed which will allow for the maintenance of strict confidentiality of the customer’s and the JMMB Group’s information at all times.
- Ensure that the bank’s compliance processes are followed by all team members and in cases where they are breaches, remedial actions are taken to protect the banks and the customers
- Ensure that all client being on-boarded and sales that re being booked, are being executed in a compliant way
- 4. Leadership
- Assist with the selection and recruitment of new team members (Small Business partners)
- Ensure all team members fulfil mandatory training needs and pursue development opportunities where they may exists
- Provide coaching to all team member and ensure team members concerns are being adequately addressed
- 5. Business Development
- Build general market awareness of JMMB’s innovative approach to partnering with Small Businesses through active participation in seminars, networking and social events and delivery of presentations to industry bodies and at corporate events
- Day-to-day interfacing and networking with industry bodies, select clientele and in-country resource centre network of partners
- Identification / champion of in-country business development opportunity and lead implementation of group business development initiatives
- Ensure quality referrals from the bank to the group resource centre
- Active participation in local industry forums which impact Small Business
- Provide best practices industry information to assist Small Business to better navigate industry changes and grow their businesses
- Active and visible participation in corporate, social and network events which involves Small Businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Finance, Economics or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least five (5) years progressive work experience at a management level in the financial services industry, with exposure to Small Business Sales, Operations and Compliance.
- Ability to engage with clients in both a formal and informal setting
- Thorough knowledge of AML & KYC customer on-boarding requirements
- Understanding of financial sector, banking products and local regulatory environment
- Business acumen and strong relationship management skills
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards
- Own and operate a reliable motor vehicle
- Ability to build and leverage strategic working relationships
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office / Excel etc.
- Solution oriented expert
- Actively live our core values as enshrined in the Vision of Love
- Extraordinary leader working in the best interest of all
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.