March 23, 2020 at 10:42 am #826311maridozier29032MemberI.T. Sales Consultant (Part-Time; Remote)Description
iPro Caribbean Ltd. is a technology solutions provider and we offer a variety of innovative technology solutions suitable for various industries, and for companies of all sizes. We believe in long-term partnerships, and our services are therefore designed around the specific needs of our clients. We work hard – so our clients can sleep at night, knowing that their technology is taken care of in the most professional way.
We’re looking for a results-driven I.T Sales Consultant to actively seek out and engage potential clients.
iPro Caribbean Ltd. is expanding its service offerings in Trinidad and Tobago. As an I.T. Sales Consultant you will report to the Managing Director and work from your home-based office. You will take responsibility for planning and prospect development. You will own and run the sales process end-to-end, supported by iPro’s resources, as required.
Job Responsibilities:• Builds business by closing deals with prospective clients
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending revenue and service improvements.
• Remains current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing customer information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales quota.This opportunity allows you to work in a fully flexible work-week structure. iPro offers this opportunity with immediate monthly commissions for successfully closed deals. This commission model sets our business apart, by being able to pay the best proportionate commissions in the market.Qualifications / Skills:• Cold-Calling and Prospecting Skills
• Networking Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Account Management
• Successfully Building & Maintaining Client Relationships
• Demonstrating Excellence in Communication
• Sales Planning and Forecasting
• Proven Success in Meeting Sales Goals
• Innovative Approach to Closing Sales
• Experience in B2B Solution Sales
• Ability to work independently
• Leadership SkillsEducation, Experience, and Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in technology, management, or marketing
• At least three (3) years of technology sales and/or business development experience
• Must possess key contacts within the local I.T. management industry
• Online Meeting Scheduling ExperiencePort of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.