Tagged: IGT, IGT Gaming, IGT Key Accounts Associate
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by katiah1197.
December 8, 2019 at 2:03 pm #819745katiah1197Participant
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.Overall Objectives
To facilitate the strategic expansion of the Commercial Services portfolio and to provide substantive customer service and technical supportResponsibilities
- Prospecting of potential Commercial Services customers
- Gathers business requirements from which a technical solution can be developed and proposed.
- Lead on all Commercial Services Business Development presentations, meetings and engagements
- Support in the coordination and execution of NDA’s for prospective Clients
- Drafting and submission of Technical Specifications document for new customer review and sign-off.
- Oversee the inclusion of all technical and configuration elements within IGT’s Collection Agreement
- Liaise with all IGT’s internal stakeholders impacted by launch of new customers, including finance & accounting, retail, hotline, operations and marketing.
- Provision of post-launch customer support
- Development of reports and analytics for commercial services products
ES CS System Technical Support
IGT Key Accounts Associate Qualifications
- Drafting and review of all documentation on Commercial Services Technology enhancements, including the Software Specification Document
- Logging and management of all technology enhancements and maintenance requests
- Configuration and Testing of all new commercial services products and services
- Management of Commercial Services Customer File Uploads, File transfers and collection file remittance.
- Provision of substantive support to IGT’s off-site software team in the maintenance of the Commercial Services platform
- Respond to all prospective customers queries and questions channelled from the Hotline Department
- Communication with all external and internal Stakeholders on technical or system changes to the Commercial Services platform
- Provide second level support for hotline issues for the Commercial Services Platforms
- Responsible for Quality Assurance testing and Customer Acceptance Testing on the Commercial Services platform.
- To participate in the implementation of all new features and updates related to the Commercial Services platform
- Provide necessary training on routine procedures required to support the Commercial Services platform.
- Conducts periodic process reviews and provides recommendations for enhancing or improving the existing processes and procedures for the Commercial Services platform
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- 2 – 3 years of experience in similar positions
Must have requirements:
- Basic knowledge of BI
- Basic understanding of networking
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook
- Speaks and writes clearly and concise, well understood
- Effective writing skills, including reports, procedures and letters
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively to customers
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer/Client focus
- Time management
- Understanding of XML based structures
- Web service experience
- 2 – 3 years of SQL technical experience
- Unix/Linux minimum experience 2 – 3 years
- Driving Results
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Decision Making
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit http://www.igt.com.IGT Key Accounts Associate
Apply now »
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.