Tagged: Career Opportunity, Computer Science, electrical, Electronics, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Huawei career Opportunity, Huawei Trinidad, Huawei Trinidad and Tobago, Huawei Vacancy, Huawei Vacancy August 2020, ict, job opportunity, jobs, Jobs at Huawei, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Radio Frequency Engineer, Telecom Engineering, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
August 8, 2020 at 11:49 am #849140clariceenochParticipantHuawei Vacancy August 2020
Huawei Vacancy August 2020Huawei Trinidad and Tobago
Radio Frequency Engineer
Only apply if you have all the skills for this position use of English Language is Mandatory, Also only send resume in English.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for network planning & optimization tasks, complete the network planning & optimization based on the SOP requirements / under instruction for RF delivery projects;
- Resolving technical problems during planning and optimization through accurate problem analysis and location.
- Effectively communicate with customers or internal personnel about technical solutions, project plans, and progresses and ensure customer satisfaction.
Major in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science or Telecom Engineering – Bachelor of Science Degree or above.
Mandatory: At least 4 years’ experience in Telecommunication with experience in conducting DT, antenna system audit and RF site surveys.
- Experience in operating GSM/UMTS/LTE testing tools.
- Has experience in OSS KPI analysis, output optimization solution,
- Skillful to operate office software, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and geo reference software etc.
- Knowledge of the local area, familiar with the DT morphologies.
Professional knowledge &Technologies
1. Knowledge on telecommunication network architecture; familiar with the concept and application knowledge of 3GPP.
2. Basic radio propagation theory.
3. Basic understanding of radio network planning and optimization solutions for GSM/WCDMA/CDMA/LTE networks.
4. Understand basic TCP/IP concept.
5. Understand the working principles of OSPF, VRRP protocols.
Understand the working principle of switches/routers/firewall.
- Computer & Network Security
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
ONE (1) POSITION (TOBAGO) ONE (1) POSITION (TRINIDAD)The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC), in its drive towards improving and expanding its services, is pleased to invite applications for the following PERMANENT position: VEHICLE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
he Chief Engineer (Contract) is directly responsible to the Master for the function and administration of the engine room department and for the safe, efficient and economical operation and up-keep of all machinery throughout the vessel. The Chief Engineer shall operate the main propulsion machinery as required by the Master, subject to the limitations of its power, speed and fuel consumption.
Lopinot pastelle goes global after Tourism Trinidad Limited and the global tourism family launch campaign . At a time when the coronavirus pandemic has hit the global tourism sector, Tourism Trinidad Limited (TTL) and United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) launched a campaign on Friday June 23, 2020.
As the only branded hotel in Tobago, the newly built Comfort Inn & Suites anticipates opening soon and promises to be a great addition to the downtown area in Scarborough. CUSA, LLC an internationally recognized, Atlanta-based hotel management company, is working with local ownership and Choice Hotels to open its first International Hotel in Tobago, West Indies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.