Tagged: Accommodation Supervisor, Hilton, HiltonCareers, HiltonCareers Trinidad And Tobago, Hospitality Service, Housekeeping Floor Supervisor, Trinidad and Tobago
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by katiah1197.
January 10, 2020 at 12:04 pm #824060katiah1197ParticipantHousekeeping Floor Supervisor / Accommodation Supervisor, Part-time, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad And Tobago
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Allocate work duties to Team Members
* Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
* Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
* Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
* Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
* Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
* Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
* Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
* Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times
What are we looking for?
Housekeeping Floor Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
* A successful track record of managing a team
* Strong organizational and analytic skills
* An attention to details
* Strong communication skills
* A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
* Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
HiltonCareers Trinidad And Tobago
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Trinidad private school: Want affordable classes? – Sweet TnT Magazine
Sponsored Content: Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria (opposite Eastern Credit Union). It is a Trinidad private school that offers personalised learning to students writing S.E.A., C.S.E.C. and more. The environment at Study Zone Institute is safe, stress-free and comfortable with air-conditioned classrooms. Classes are offered to students ages 10 and over preparing for the Secondary Entrance Assessment (S.E.A.)
Study Zone Institute
Study Zone Institute, San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago. 479 likes. SEA, CSEC affordable classes. Register now for full time, after school or Saturday lessons. Learn at your own pace. WE CARE FOR ALL…
HiltonCareers Trinidad And Tobago
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.