February 5, 2020 at 9:08 am #824812bartparedesParticipant
Hilton Trinidad Vacancies February 2020
A Sales Coordinator will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives to the Sales & Catering teams to develop future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Administrative support to the sales team (catering & events and sales managers) by identifying new contacts, develop sales leads in Delphi, follow-up on contracts, advise prospective customers/clients on deadline (s), and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
• Distribution of the Daily Events Report twice daily to entire team.
• Assist and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships on behalf of Sales Team.
• Support sales team when on active field sales to produce quotations and written confirmation and Contractual Addendums.
• Assist with the development and distribution of Group Resume and Group File Handover process.
• Assist with the completion of BEO for hotel events and inter-department meeting requests.
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director to include the reporting of appointments, calls made, revenue forecast reports, daily lost report and business leads.
• Monitor customer satisfaction daily (Meeting Planner Survey and SALT)and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business on behalf of sales team.
• Arrange and assisted with discovery visit and walk-in request for site visit when sales teams are not available.What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous experience in a sales role
• Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all
Hilton Trinidad Vacancies February
Wedding Sales Executive
A Wedding Sales Executive is responsible for on-going solicitation
of Weddings and Social Events with the goal of converting customer inquiries
into confirmed sales in order to exceed revenue targets
What will I be doing?
A Wedding Sales Executive, you will act as the liaison between the customer and the operational areas of the Hotel to plan and execute catered events and therefore must be able to perform the following tasks with the highest standards:
Actively solicit business from Wedding market segment, focus on direct sale, bridal shows, and industry events.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer base in order to earn referral business from the Wedding market segment.
• Develop partnerships with industry leaders that will drive enterprise and customer satisfaction.
• Generate food and beverage revenue for the Wedding market segment by responding to inquiries within 4 hours as per brand standards.
• Work alongside Food and Beverage, Chef and Operations to customize and create memorable guest experiences.
• Handles negotiations with clients and wedding planners in order to generate Banquet Event Orders based on agreed contractual terms.
• Prepare and process all required paperwork to include BEOs and all other related correspondences with clients.
• Support daily distribution of BEOs, reader boards and change logs when needed.
• Maintain excellent working relationship from initial lead through follow-up calls and maintains contact with all support departments, including banquets and functions room departments, until event conclusion.
• Conduct wedding specific property discovery visits to promote facilities and services. This includes entertainment activities with client.
• Represent the catering department in the Small and Large Meeting Planner Survey.
• Assist the Catering and Convention Sales Manager during high demand dates and participate in other sales related activities
• On property presence may be required from time to time in order to add a personal touch
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested.
What are we looking for?
An Events Coordinator serving the Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Relationships
• Customer Service Experience
• Organization and planning skills
• Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives
• Police Certificate of Good Character (Recent)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
Accounts Receivable Assistant (temporary)
An Accounts Receivable Assistant will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, you will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist the Credit Team to ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
· File maintenance
· Gathering information and supporting documents for Group invoices and customers with special billing instructions
· Sending of customer statements
· Follow up on all overdue accounts
· Support in the management of all account queries and disputes
· Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
Government Vacancies January 2020 Vacancies exist for the following positions Counselors Coordinators Nursing Officer Assistant Coordinators Case Managers Facilities Managers Facilities Handy Men Cleaners Care Givers Cooks Kitchen Assistants Accounts Manager Business Operations Assistants I Business Operations Assistant II Active Listeners Application Deadline Friday February 7th, 2020
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.