April 2, 2019 at 5:50 pm #783737haigdhlk41119Member
Heavy T Drivers Report to the Dispatch Supervisor, the Delivery Driver is ultimately responsible for delivery of all goods to the Company’s customers throughout Trinidad & Tobago.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver all goods to all customers on assigned delivery route
- Ensure all goods are delivered in a good, saleable condition to all customers
- Ensure all goods delivered, accurately match all goods invoiced to customers – quantity & type
- Collection of cash and/or cheque payments from customers for goods delivered
- Ensure all related documentation are kept in good condition, and signed by customers upon delivery
- Deposit & account for all documentation & payments to Company or its designated assignee
- Upkeep condition & cleanliness of Company provided delivery vehicles
- Report any defects or issues related to Company’s delivery vehicles to Dispatch Supervisor & Fleet Maintenance Co-ordinator
- Any other related duties as assigned by Management or Dispatch Supervisor, from time to time
Interested persons can also submit resumes to:
The HR Manager, PO Box 4845, San Rafael, Arima or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include position applying for in subject line).
Check out these articles:
- Paria Waterfall journey a true workout for hikers
- Sweet sweet sister isle Tobago
- Moruga: A little village right off the shoreline
- Rural vibe in Guaya, end point of Trinidad
- Mermaid Pool hike in sunny weather
For over four decades, the WGM (Warnerville Grain Mills) Group has been producing high-quality poultry products for consumers throughout Trinidad and Tobago. We have made the commitment to our customers to be diligent and proactive in seeking out information, to make our products better for you.
As processors and marketers of poultry products, we are proud to be vertically integrated, supplying a range of products to feed manufacturers, poultry depots, restaurants, supermarkets and distributors throughout our twin island state. This means that the quality our products are sustained from egg to finished goods. Our corporate headquarters is conveniently located at San Rafael, Trinidad along with our processing plant and retail outlet.
Whether its live broilers, broiler chicks, processed, frozen and chilled chicken, ready-to-eat or ready-to-cook products, at WGM, we ensure that we uphold our vision of providing the highest standards and premium quality products for everyone involved.
At the WGM Group, we consider the broader interests of society by taking responsibility for the impact of our companies’ activities. We believe our responsibility extends beyond the statutory obligation to complying with legislation, to voluntarily taking action to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, local communities and society at large — as well as to protect the environment.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace that is safe, fair and enriching. We foster a workplace culture in which the rights, needs and unique contributions of each employee are respected. We also support professional development opportunities for every employee.
Our operating companies are located in many communities around the country. We believe that strong neighborhoods are vital to the well-being of our society and the economy and acknowledge that we have both a special responsibility and role to play in helping our communities thrive.
The Group searches for ingredients and packaging that decrease the impact on the natural environment.
WGM is dedicated and proud to use ingredients and processes that are consistent in good quality and nutrition, for the ultimate benefit of our consumers.
We’d love to hear from you! Whether you want to get more information about us, or to let us know your suggestions, comments and concerns. You can use phone, fax, or email to get in touch, or visit us at Tumpuna Road, San Raphael, Arima, Trinidad.
Phone: +1 (868) 643 8860
Fax: +1 (868) 643 8877
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.