- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 12 months ago by Kiawal.
Viewing 0 reply threads
September 22, 2019 at 5:50 pm #790624KiawalGuestHead of Mobile Products Digicel, Trinidad and Tobago, Permanent
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network. Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.Job Title: Head of Mobile ProductsLocation: TrinidadExpected Starting Period: Third Quarter 2019
Head of Mobile Products Job Summary/Objective:The Head of Mobile Products is responsible for overseeing the management, revenue growth, and launch of all mobile and VAS products, promotions, and top up services and for ensuring product lifecycle, commercial growth, and product portfolio. The Head also ensures revenue/profit targets are met with effective strategic planning and go-to-market strategies and leads projects and teams through product deployments to meet organizational objectives.
Head of Mobile Products Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Leads a team of product managers
- Defines mobile product vision, champion new ideas and promote current products to align with the company’s growth strategy and commercial plans.
- Develops strategic product roadmap and project plans to support the rollout of products and services with standards and processes that outline and define key goals, strategies and tactics.
- Provides technical solutions, internal capital/resource requirements and ROI analysis that aligns with customer needs and budgets.
- Interfaces with technical teams, marketing, sales, corporate and consumer customers to define differentiated products and services.
- Responsible for managing product and service from conception, through development to commercial roll out until end of life.
- Oversees business modeling and long-range financial planning.
- Responsible for end to end pricing projects including detailed pricing design, competitive analysis, margin assessment, performance analysis and business case development
- Implements commercial plans, organizational design and performance optimization plans.
- Manages the product lifecycle, create budgets and resource plans while interacting with key functional areas to ensure constant flow of new products to the marketplace channels.
- Manages all new products through the new product implementation process.
- Proactively monitor competitive developments, product capabilities, packaging, and pricing to determine appropriate competitive response
- Responsible for developing the strategic relationship with key vendors and suppliers to enhance operations.
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree AND related certification OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of experience in telecom commercial roles
- Proven experience creating and managing mobile communication products
- Experience leading a team
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Strong business skills and acumen
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.