- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by Speed Racer.
April 2, 2019 at 9:20 pm #783851Speed RacerGuest
FORENSYS VacanciesLOCATION: NATIONWIDESALARY: $5,000 – $10,000 / MonthlyGENDER: Male
DEADLINE: April 17, 2019SKILLS:
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be mature and reliable
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to work without supervision
- Must be able and willing to work shifts
- Must be Computer Literate Must be proficient in driving manual transmission vehicles
- Must be trustworthy and able to work under pressure Must have Trinidad and Tobago Class 4 license.
- Should have good knowledge of the local road network
- Trinidad and Tobago Class 1 license is an asset
The Agent is responsible for the documentation of vehicular accidents, in a timely, accurate and complete manner, while providing superior customer service to those involved and any other related parties.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Is responsible for the documentation of vehicular accidents on the scene.
- Is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times that is in alignment with the company’s guidelines.
- Is responsible for the proper care and maintenance of company assets.
- Provides a general contribution to the organization’s objectives..
- Responsible for any other elated duties that may be considered in development or execution of this position and its functions.
- Is responsible for own professional development needs.
About ForenSysIf you are involved in an accident, ForenSys will come to accident scene and register everything. This allows the claim to be settled quickly and fairly.
ForenSys Company Overview
ForenSys was founded in 1996, under the name Curacao Road Services (CRS). Its founder, Robby Rodrigues, came up with the idea for an on-the-spot service for car insurance clients, and from there the idea grew and was refined in line with the needs and feedback of insurance companies.
Over time, both the company and its line of services have grown. Whereas we were initially a company that only performed accident scene documentation, we have evolved to the point where we provide an integrated solution for any insurance company’s incident registration and claims handling process. Development of our proprietary software, (until recently known as Vision) started in the year 2000, and has been revised, adapted and updated continually since then to respond to evolving market needs and requests. The company is active in five different markets across the region, and is in ongoing talks to enter a handful more.
After seeing a management change in 2009 with the installation of a new CEO, Caroline Hollander, the company was re-named “ForenSys” in 2011 as part of a broad re-branding effort.
ForenSys General InformationForenSys exists to make life easier for insurance companies and their clients. We help them increase efficiency, profitability and customer service, in a way that is user-friendly and easy to implement.
Our product was developed to address specific needs insurance companies have, and solves problems they confront on a daily basis.
ForenSys Founding date 1996
Check out these articles:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.