March 16, 2020 at 2:08 pm #825990shaywhitis9039Member
GENERAL MANAGER FILMTT
GENERAL MANAGER FilmTT
GENERAL MANAGER – FilmTT
The General Manager (GM) reports to the Board of FilmTT and collaborates with the CEO of CreativeTT. The GM’s main responsibility is to implement and execute strategic plans, programmes and activities, and simultaneously provide data and new opportunities for industry development and commercialization within the film sector. The GM oversees the general operations of the company and develops budgets.
- Provides creative leadership and direction;
- Accomplishes FilmTT’s objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; and reviewing progress;
- Develops strategy and policy;
- Builds the Company’s role and reputation as a key agency for the creative sector by collaborating with government ministries, agencies, community organizations, academia, media and employees;
- Engages key stakeholders to promote the film sector;
- Maintains organizational policies and procedures;
- Assists the Board in development of strategy and policy and its execution;
- Advocates on behalf of the film sector;
- Develops relationships with private sector, public sector and civil society agencies to seek partnerships and harness synergies;
- Act as a key representative and voice for the company’s particular sector via public relations activities, public appearances, etc.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
Please send applications by Monday 16th, March, 2020 by 4 p.m.
- Experience in the film, creative industries and/or culture sector;
- Five (5) years managerial experience and responsibility;
- Post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or any relevant field;
- OR Any relevant combination of experience and professional academic qualifications.
Megan Subero, 25, created the ideal gift for children to learn about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago. Lil Trinbagonian is a coloring book with activities based on heroes, national events and birds in the twin islands. The coloring book is designed for children ages 5 to 10 to enjoy the educational activity-based content while having fun.
StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.